The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » rate my team?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rate my team?
Cubert
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2359

Member Rated:
posted 11-22-2001 11:02 AM      Profile for Cubert        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The first team I've actually stuck with for over a week, it's not that good but I'd like to knowof ways I could improve it

Umbreon @quick claw
Meanlook
Confuse ray
Baton Pass
Moonlight

Just used for mean looking + confusing before passing

Gengar @scope lens
Destiny Bond
Giga Drain
Toxic
Confuse ray

Destiny bond, Toxic after meanlook+CR from umbreon. I put CR on gengar too so I could keep enemy confused while toxic sets in, and giga drain cause I have no other way of healing gengar

Machamp @mint berry
Flame thrower
Cross chop
Rock Slide
Rest

I don't really like having flame thrower on machamp cause the damage sucks, but it's the only way I could use I decent fire attack without using hp (I think)

Suicune @mint berry
Surf
Ice beam
Mirror coat
Rest

I dunno, this just seems to work well

Zapdos @mint berry
T-wave
T-bolt
Drill peck
Rest

Makes up for my lack of psychic pokemon with Drill peck

Stelix @mint berry
Crunch
Earthquake
Rest
????

Usually lasts pretty well against psychics (unless they have surf, damn starmie). Need to think of a 4th move

ok, well that's team cubert, and yes, I know it sucks

Tux The Linux Penguin
Farting Nudist
Member # 1846

Member Rated:
posted 11-22-2001 12:24 PM      Profile for Tux The Linux Penguin     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"I don't really like having flame thrower on machamp cause the damage sucks, but it's the only way I could use I decent fire attack without using hp (I think)"

Machamp can get fire blast. With 120 power, 8 PP, 85% accuracy, it works surprisingly well on him.

From: Walla Walla, WA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.