The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » a nice mono type team to rate.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a nice mono type team to rate.
ChRiS
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2353

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2001 02:41 PM      Profile for ChRiS   Author's Homepage   Email ChRiS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
its bugs, hope you like it.

scizor@miracleberry
swrods dance
HP bug
agility
double edge

OMG IT CANT BE,ITS, ITS, A NON bPASSING SCIZOR,

heracross@mintberry
rest
EQ
megahorn
curse

it helps with the fire problem..

pinser@leftovers
swords dance
HP bug
return
[inserts evil OHKO move here]

well, just an all out attacker..:/

Ariados@leftovers
spider web
baton pass
sludge bomb
agility

I think its well enough.

forttress@leftovers
curse
hp BUG
EXPLOSION
spikes

butterfree@miracleberry
curse
HP bug
whirlwind
rest

~_~

thanx for thr rates in advance..

-chris

- - - - -
you wanna make fun of me, go right ahead, but you damned sure bettter back it up with a battle

From: somewhere looking for some traner skillz | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2001 04:48 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've tried agility passing Ariados, and I passed to a Parasect with Spore, Swords Dance, Return, HP rock, and it worked well. Swept a few teams. (I didn't use my underused team for that long, I'll probably make it again some time) Try it.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2001 04:57 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you want me to rate it, or is your REAL goal to "get me to say something good about this team even though it has an 8x weakness to Fire and bugs suck anyway"?

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
GSGold
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2357

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2001 07:12 PM      Profile for GSGold   Email GSGold   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So what if it's Bug-only? I'm gonna make an Eeveelution team in about 4 months or however long it takes me to get all 8 badges in Jhoto.

- - - - -
Shinies are Shiny, who disagrees?

ChRiS
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2353

Member Rated:
posted 11-16-2001 02:34 AM      Profile for ChRiS   Author's Homepage   Email ChRiS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
its a monotype team ofcours eits going to hav a lot of weaknesses..

-chris

- - - - -
you wanna make fun of me, go right ahead, but you damned sure bettter back it up with a battle

From: somewhere looking for some traner skillz | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Knef
Farting Nudist
Member # 2208

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2001 03:43 PM      Profile for Knef   Email Knef   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also made a mono-type Bug team some time ago...Maybe I can give you a few tips.

-You'll need someone to stop Fire-types...or, at least, to try. Shuckle is your man...I'll go for a Toxic-trapping one.

-You may need some Special Attack...with Bug, your only possibility is Venomoth...which isn't exactly a tank, and cannot have a large array of attacks. But he is incredibly cool.

-Think about Scyther. Sure, he has got lot of weaknesses -but keep in mind that you'll pass soon to some other team member-, but he's also fast, and I noticed Scyther's Swords Danced Reversal can come in handy when fighing Fire- and Rock-types.

-I doubt Butterfree could Curse well...It's weak to Ice and Electric, plus it will have troubles with Rock-types even with six Curse under his belt. I had an utility one with Sleep Powder, Whirlwind, Safeguard, Water Power...not very effective in battle. Plus, Venomoth can do everything Butterfree can -minus Safeguard-, and does it better.

This is all I can say. Hope I helped.

- - - - -
-Knef

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.