The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Pudding, Secksey Chocolate Flavor

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pudding, Secksey Chocolate Flavor
Bowser
I'm such a moron that I keep an axe behind me at all times.
Member # 2037

Member Rated:
posted 09-26-2001 04:56 PM      Profile for Bowser   Email Bowser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ph33r.

Shine! (Sandslash)-Leftovers
Swordsdance
Substitute
Earthquake
HP Bug

Great Starter. Immune to T-Wave/T-Bolt, no physical weaknesses, kills Eggy and Starmie with a SDed HP Bug. Yum.

EiChiWowWow (Raichu)-Miracle Berry/???
Reflect
T-Wave
T-Bolt
Surf

Paralizer. He's there to annoy. Hopefully Reflect will give me some protection. Takes some time to set up, but T-Wave, and a couple of well-placed T-Bolts takes out Cursia.

YouSirAraFat (Porygon2)-PRZ Cure Berry
T-Wave
Psychic
D-Edge
Recover

Paralizer Numero two. Psychic utilizes that secksey Spec. Attk. which also covers his Fighting Weakness. D-Edge is for Attacking physically. Recover is to get more seckshoel energy back.

FutherMucker (Jumpluff)-Leftovers
Encore
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed

Mwahahahaha. Paralizer. I'm sure you all know what this futhermucker can do.

BlackMail (Umbreon)-Leftovers
Curse
Body Slam
Rest
Baton Pass

Used to pass Curse to my cleaner. He can probably Paralize a poke (if there are any left to paralize) and can come back out if needed.

PopcornChicken (Moltres)-Mystery Berry
Substitute
Sunny Day
Fire Blast
Wing Attack

With Curse, Wing Attack becomes viable on Moltres. There's not much to Moltres, just kick ass.

ph33r.

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: Bowser ]

From: My mommy's uterus | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
daj
unregistered

posted 09-26-2001 08:06 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ize a wikn' disch teahm awolt, but ya's gots ta watch on out fer tyranitahr, 'specially one o' dese:

Thunder Bolt
Ize beam
Earthquake
Rock Swide

seriously tho, the team looks good, but you do need something to counter a T-tar or Marowak, becase I dont see ONE water or ice attack on there, excet on raichu, who I'm pretty damn sure will be eaten alive, especially to a Marowak wth agility passed to it, and a Dragonite can fly free, being that no ice attacks are there.

other than tha, it loks good, but my main concern is still T-tar, seeing as it could bring down that Chicken, and most of your other pokes if it had the above set.

Anywho, good job, i would suggest replacing Slash with 'wak, but since your trying for underused, I cant make many more suggestions

IP: Logged
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 07:41 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would suggest replacing slash with wak

I wouldn't.
1. Marowak would get eaten alive by many starters.
2. sandslash is cool, wak isn't.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 09:35 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Of Course, your Sandslash cannot touch a Zapdos, especially if it has Reflect.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.