The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Can ya juss make this one faster?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can ya juss make this one faster?
BlazingSaiyan
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2095

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2001 01:34 AM      Profile for BlazingSaiyan   Email BlazingSaiyan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi.

Raikou@leftovers
Raor
Crunch
Reflect
Thunderbolt

Meh. Juss a better electric type than Jolteon. Too bad it aint got Thunderwave

Kingdra@mintberry
Rest
Surf
Attract
Dragonbreath

At pojo (home of the n00b's) I use to have rest/surf/icebeam/sleeptalk, but every kid kept bitchin at me to put attract over Icebeam and Dragonbreath over Sleeptalk, um-so I did.

Arcanine@leftovers
Curse
SunnyDay
Flamethrower
Extremespeed

I don't care about HP:ground, this ones good enough.

Porygon2@miracleberry
Recover
Icebeam
Thunderbolt
Thunderwave

I like this

Marowak@thickclub
Rockslide
Earthquake
SwordsDance
HiddenPower(bug)

Meh. Juss needed a really good Physical attacker. Its better than Sandslash, I think.

Jumpluff@leftovers
Encore
StunSpore
LeechSeed
SleepPowder

Don't ya juss hate those PerishTrappers? this ones annoying too. Its awsome when it goes against an Earthquake.

I guess thats it. O and cuss, I like cussing.

- - - - -
BLAZINSAIYAN

"Beware the BlazinSaiyans"

From: V-town,washington | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2001 07:29 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Raikou: Rest over roar works well.

Kingdra: OK. A cursing set would work too. So would your sleeptalk set.

Arcanine: You have a 1 setup for 1 move twice. That's bad. I don't know what to put over it though.

Pory2: Standard.

Marowak: Standard. I suggest using sandslash just because it's cooler.

Jumpluff: Nice.

Overall: Your lead is your only pseudo-hazer and that generally doesnt work well. Lets hope Jumpluff can force enough switches on his own.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heracross20
Farting Nudist
Member # 2133

Member Rated:
posted 09-26-2001 07:44 AM      Profile for Heracross20   Author's Homepage   Email Heracross20   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Raikou: Fine, even without thunderwave. Heal bellers are to popular to waste a turn with paralyzing unless u are up againt a kazam, and why waste, u can 2HKO with crunch.

Kingdra: If you have him, might as well use rest/sleep talk/icebeam/surf.

Arcanine: Fine

Porygon2: Let's not get spc. crazy here. Use him for some blissey protection too, return/double-edge over thunderwave. Do so, and the set rocks.

Marowak: We've been through this hundreds of times, yes marowak is good, but he CAN'T take a hit, i don't get why you don't understand that....not at all...

Jumpluff: So now he's being used just for perish trappers? No, jumpluff is predicted for perish trappers, and if ur not careful, they'll stale encore out of pp. It only has 8pp.

- - - - -
*some stupid but funny quote* ;)

From: try to find me *runz* | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
BigCheese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1479

Member Rated:
posted 09-26-2001 11:01 AM      Profile for BigCheese   Email BigCheese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lots of cussing? Okay, I can do that *hopes internet censor never comes back*

Raikou:
Jolteon is awesome, but for THIS set, Raikou works better, I dunno about a starter though... You might want to use a different starter.

Kingdra:
Nice... I personally dislike the Cursing set unless you BP DT to him, which you don't do, so just go with this set.

Arcanine:
I personally have never liked Cuse and ExtremeSpeed on Arcanine, but still, it works. I like Crunch on him over that to stop those Mewtwo's that I hate battling so much, Crunch twice then ExtremeSpeed before they can Recover So I'd go with that.

Porygon2:
Now THIS guy you might want to Curse, Curse, Return, Recover, Thunderbolt/Ice Beam IMO is the best set for Porygon2.

Marowak:
Meh, H20 said it, he's a hit and run guy... I don't really go SD on him, I went Rest because I have Heal-Bell support, but you don't, so I GUESS that set works.

Jumpluff:
Awesome.

Meh, I was gonna add in the cussing, but I gotta take a shit, then catch the bus

- - - - -
I have a nice butt!

From: The land of milk and honey...and cheese | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.