The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » GREAT new snorlax moveset

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GREAT new snorlax moveset
cursed_snorlax
Farting Nudist
Member # 2044

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2001 03:49 PM      Profile for cursed_snorlax   Email cursed_snorlax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
snorlax@leftovers
snore rest bellydrum earthquake/fireblast

first you bellydrum then you use snore.
and for the ghost pokemon earthquake.
of course skarmory still owns it if you dont give it fireblast.
but every move set has a problem.

- - - - -
come to the #BN_pokéchat on Mirc.
tell your frends to :)

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2001 03:55 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*cough* snore sucks even with belly drum *cough* So replace it with body slam/return/double-edge

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sy_ke
Farting Nudist
Member # 1842

posted 09-24-2001 05:00 PM      Profile for Sy_ke     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
belly drumming lax sux...but if you baton pass an agility it would be able to own

- - - - -
YOU ARE DA WINNA! -Porygon

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
SpaceDog
I AM A DUMB PERSON GNUUUUUUHHHH
Member # 35

Member Rated:
posted 09-24-2001 05:17 PM      Profile for SpaceDog     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This isn't exactly new....ever hear of "Snoringlax?"
Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2001 12:01 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't remind us all, Space.

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rei the Giant Koffing
Farting Nudist
Member # 1909

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2001 12:24 AM      Profile for Rei the Giant Koffing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A standard curselax is fine enough. heh

--PokemonProfessor--

- - - - -
LightningFlik and Fephisto's crappy Webcomics:
http://www.angelfire.com/ex/pert1/dekla.html

From: Americas b0rked penis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Silver_Persian
Farting Nudist
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
posted 09-25-2001 03:16 AM      Profile for Silver_Persian   Email Silver_Persian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A sleeptalk lax would work better

Snorlax@leftovers
rest
sleeptalk
double-edge
earthquake/fireblast

or, if you want belly drum lax, a passed agility is secksee, and then

Snorlax@mintberry
earthquake
body slam
bellydrum
rest

Almost unstoppable if it gets set up

- - - - -
HAHE
ROBBLE
ROBBLE
8D

oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 09-26-2001 09:23 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Silver_Persian:
Snorlax@mintberry
earthquake
body slam
bellydrum
rest

Almost unstoppable if it gets set up

You've never heard of TheTrueHaunter...

He Passed this guy a Reflect, a few Agilities, and had Double-Edge over Body Slam... Once it got set up, it OHKO'd everything but Skarmory, and was faster than everything too. Near-guaranteed sweep, until Skarmory w/Whirlwind became standard.

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 09-26-2001 10:20 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
~Body Slam
~Swagger
~Attract
~Rest
*Leftovers*

Body Slam for PAR, Swagger + Attract where available = paracontraction. Very hard to get around. And if you stick with a male 'Lax, it's a Heal Bell dropper.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 07:36 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A DTing bellylax is fun. Give it DT or pass it (mine has it, finally I can claim it's battle tested, since I just swept some unfortunate n00b with it)

Double-edge
belly drum
DT
rest
@mint berry

and pass it a vaporeon sub. Not necessary, but helpful if you hit a counterer, or a sleep powderer.

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: ThumbsOfSteel ]

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 07:48 AM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThumbsOfSteel:

Double team
belly drum
DT
rest
@mint berry

I think you meant Double-Edge
My Bellylax has Rollout instead of DE

- - - - -
"Hey everyone. I'm and Arab fundamentalist who's gonna crash a plane into the empire state building tomorrow, just wanted to make sure that was OK with all of you."
-Footitch

From: Where ? I'm lost o_O | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
cursed_snorlax
Farting Nudist
Member # 2044

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 09:47 AM      Profile for cursed_snorlax   Email cursed_snorlax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the Master:

I think you meant Double-Edge
My Bellylax has Rollout instead of DE

rollout ? i always call machamp. rock is not very eff for machamp so you are dead. you cant call it back with rollout. so its not very good.

- - - - -
come to the #BN_pokéchat on Mirc.
tell your frends to :)

Egads
Farting Nudist
Member # 1357

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 10:29 AM      Profile for Egads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
old standard sucky lax

- - - - -
Dis Is KrbyRox...ya...

the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 12:09 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cursed_snorlax:

rollout ? i always call machamp. rock is not very eff for machamp so you are dead. you cant call it back with rollout. so its not very good.

Anyway I don't use it anymore. I prefer Curselax, with Double-Edge / Counter / Curse / Rest and Mint Berry.
ph33r

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: the Master ]

- - - - -
"Hey everyone. I'm and Arab fundamentalist who's gonna crash a plane into the empire state building tomorrow, just wanted to make sure that was OK with all of you."
-Footitch

Sy_ke
Farting Nudist
Member # 1842

posted 09-27-2001 12:27 PM      Profile for Sy_ke     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the Master:

Anyway I don't use it anymore. I prefer Curselax, with Double-Edge / Counter / Curse / Rest and Mint Berry.
ph33r

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: the Master ]

Gengar or misdreavus owns this lax

- - - - -
YOU ARE DA WINNA! -Porygon

From: Brussels, Belgium | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 01:07 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sy_ke:

Gengar or misdreavus owns this lax

Yep, but I don't want Earthquake on it...
When I see a Ghost I just switch out.

- - - - -
-Footitch

ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 09:04 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I meant Double-edge.

And against machamp with his rollout lax, champ has to hit through DTs.

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
BigCheese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1479

Member Rated:
posted 09-27-2001 10:13 PM      Profile for BigCheese   Email BigCheese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always used Snorlax as a kamakazie:

>> Quick Claw
Counter
Double-Edge
Fire Blast
Self-Destruct

I loved it But he was only out there to take out stuff fast, not set up.

- - - - -
I have a nice butt!

From: The land of milk and honey...and cheese | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.