The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » My friend's team. ph33r

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friend's team. ph33r
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 09-15-2001 05:17 PM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The same one whose R/B/Y team was in the chromatics forum. Now for this display of unmatched n00bishness. My own moveset suggestion will follow each Pokemon.

Meganium @miracle seed
Razor Leaf
Solarbeam
Synthesis
Swift

Maybe Safeguard, Attract, Giga drain, Synthesis @miracleberry

Steelix @leftovers
Iron tail
sunny day
body slam
earthquake

Standard Curse/explode suggestion

Lapras @quick claw
blizzard
rain dance
hydro pump
body slam

Once again I suggested the standard.

Lugia @leftovers
ice beam
aeroblast
psychic
safeguard

Cursia recommended

Raikou @magnet
Thunder
Crunch
thunderbolt
zap cannon

Reflect/rest recommended

Entei @??? (can't read writing)
fire blast
bite
swift
DT

Swagger/psych up set suggested, although DT/rest Entei would be fun.

Overall: I think the only way it would get worse is if I posted the spellings for the moves. Tunder, Doubel team, Aroura blast...

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: ThumbsOfSteel ]

- - - - -
"If you put that post in 00bersig, you owe every post ever made by MK a 6-foot monument made of platinum." -StarCaliber
"I'm pretty sure it says in there somewhere that Iron Tailing Mewtwos are half price." -Uiru
This message will selfdestruct in 10 seconds.

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Silver_Persian
Farting Nudist
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
posted 09-16-2001 03:30 AM      Profile for Silver_Persian   Email Silver_Persian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Silly TOS, those movesets are sexxay

Meganium-Brilliant!!! razor leaf for CHs, Solarbeam to give the enemy plenty of time to set up, swift so you can never miss!!! Synthesis is the weak link, but hey, it could work

Steelix-Very sexxay. Sunny day to do fuck all. Earthquake, should become mud slap, irno tail to miss a lot, and body slam should be tackle.

Lapras-Rain dance to power up the ever so accurate hydropump, blizzard for freeze and slam for steel types.

Lugia-!!!BRILLIANT!!! Lugia without recover

Raikou-Three electric moves so he doesn;t run out of pp when fighting water types, and crunch for just huge attacking power

Entei-DT entei, very secksee, bite is for flinch, but fire blast shu;d be fmae wheel to get rid of freeze.

You're verry sillee TOS =P

- - - - -
HAHE
ROBBLE
ROBBLE
8D

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.