The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Uh..Rate my team?Please...?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uh..Rate my team?Please...?
ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 12:01 AM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright I havnt posted a GS team in a wile.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Curse
Body Slam
Earthquake
Rest
Standard curselax.....Sorry...

Vileplume @Leftovers/Bright Powder
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Moonlight
Not many people use Vileplume and this set works well on it.

Zapdos@Leftovers/Mint Berry
Thunderbolt
Drill Peck
Rest
Grass HP/Ice HP/WhirlWind

Miltank@Leftovers
Psych Up
Body Slam
Milk Drink
Heal Bell

Vaporeon@Leftovers/Mystic Water
Surf
Ice Beam
Haze
Rest

Misdreavus@Leftovers
Perish Song
Protect
Rest
Mean Look

Yeah I know there standards....... if ya dont want to rate dont...I just got bored....

- - - - -
Osama Bin Ladin is hiding inside of an Xbox.

OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 03:54 AM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Snorlax

The standard has Double-Edge over Body Slam for BIG damage.

Vileplume

Yes, that's the set I would use if I used 'Plume.

Zapdos

Whirlwind is not very good without Spikes... And those HP's are going to be HARD to get. Since you're using Miltank as Heal Beller, you could put Light Screen in the last spot. With LS pseudopassed, Miltank should do well.

Miltank

Yeah, standard. Might consider Return over Body Slam for killing Curselax faster?

Vaporeon

Yes...

Misdreavus

Yeah.

The problem I see with this team is that it is a Bellresting team. But with only one Heal Beller. If you lose your Miltank, you're fu><0red. If you don't have Legendary Ban, you might consider Celebi over Vileplume.

-Leech Seed
-Recover
-Heal Bell
-Giga Drain (If you want the Grass move, otherwise Psychic)
@Mysteryberry

- - - - -
Me: "...I've also spoken with Ian Garvey via IRC..."
Tyranitar: "Wow! You mean you have spoken with The Master?"

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tyranitar 101
Farting Nudist
Member # 2124

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 05:09 AM      Profile for Tyranitar 101        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Snorlax@Leftovers
Curse
Body Slam
Earthquake
Rest
Standard curselax.....Sorry...

Anyone care to enlighten me as to why you would lead with a curselax? If you must lead with it give it return, it's preferable to double edge 'cos it doesn't have a recoil

Vileplume @Leftovers/Bright Powder
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Moonlight
Not many people use Vileplume and this set works well on it.

-_-, Underused Pokes are the most useful. This set kicks butt.

Zapdos@Leftovers/Mint Berry
Thunderbolt
Drill Peck
Rest
Grass HP/Ice HP/WhirlWind

nothing new here, Reflect over whirlwind to help Miltank.

Miltank@Leftovers
Psych Up
Body Slam
Milk Drink
Heal Bell

Yup, its a standard

Vaporeon@Leftovers/Mystic Water
Surf
Ice Beam
Haze
Rest

It works well

Misdreavus@Leftovers
Perish Song
Protect
Rest
Mean Look

They are standards for a reason.

Overall, it works well but if Miltank goes down early you could be in BIG trouble.

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: Tyranitar 101 ]

- - - - -
The loner from Mt. Silver

It ain't bragging if ya can back it up.

ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 12:31 PM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah the point of the bellresting team is seen...Im thinking od dumping somebody for Granbull with Shadow Ball Heal Bell Return and something else. Maybe dump Misdreavus for it....Comments?

- - - - -

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 01:07 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, for the Snorlax, of you open with him give him Selfdestruct. And if there's a lot of Skarmorys and Steelixes around where you link battle, then you might think about Fire Blast as well.
JolteonG3
Farting Nudist
Member # 2146

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 08:51 PM      Profile for JolteonG3   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonG3   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd recommend putting Swords Dance on Vileplume if at all possible. A STABed 90 power move an way to increase attack is too good to pass up in my opinion. It does take a few turns to set up, but Moonlight and good defensive stats can usually allow the it to significantly raise its attack.

Other than that, everything looks fine, if a bit too reliant on Rest bell. Spite, though very uncommon is a huge threat to this team. Generally, however, your team should do well.

Silver_Persian
Farting Nudist
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2001 02:42 AM      Profile for Silver_Persian   Email Silver_Persian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Snorlax- Yes standard, but it does work,although if you want it as a starter, a more unconventional snorro set maybe better, somethin like Fahnas fissurelax works
Snorlax@leftovers>>body slam, fissure, rest, sub
its quite sexxay

Vileplume- ^_^ Vileplume is kewl, it has good defence and SA. Very good set

Zapdos- If this is for the gsbot, I'd use HP water, zapdos is an ok pseudo hazer, but if you get into a tight spot with a curselax its doubtful if zappy will survive. But you do have psych up milly for that, so mebbe whirlwind for missys, so you dont have to sacrifice your own. What a good help I am 8D

Miltank- I've never used psych up milly, but yeah wateva

Vaporeon-YES vaporeon is THE best water pokemon, and yup good set.

Missy-yup, db is an option,as a dieing wish, over rest, but i like rest

Hope I helped 8D

- - - - -
HAHE
ROBBLE
ROBBLE
8D

Silver_Persian
Farting Nudist
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
posted 09-13-2001 02:46 AM      Profile for Silver_Persian   Email Silver_Persian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, and if you're worrying about miltanks reliability, you could always switch to the far more sexxay blissey.
Fish's PSycho blissey is silly, but pretty sweet.
Blissey@leftovers
icy wind
heal bell
softboiled
sing
noobish looking set, eh?? use it, it rox

- - - - -
HAHE
ROBBLE
ROBBLE
8D

ProTrainer2001
Farting Nudist
Member # 1384

Member Rated:
posted 09-14-2001 09:33 AM      Profile for ProTrainer2001   Email ProTrainer2001   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah Thanks everybody for the ideas.Also I put Earthquake on Miltank instead of Psych Up.

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.