The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Rate my team, god damnit. ^^

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate my team, god damnit. ^^
PikaBlade
I AM A GIRL
Member # 1039

Member Rated:
posted 09-09-2001 04:33 PM      Profile for PikaBlade   Author's Homepage   Email PikaBlade   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whee.

~Celebi @ Leftovers~
-Leech Seed
-Heal Bell
-Double Team
-Baton Pass
l33tage. And yes Uiru, I know you think DT Celebi's a waste, but I like it.

~Scizor @ Scope Lens~
-Return
-Agility
-Swords Dance/Curse
-Baton Pass
I like to both BP and attack with him...an SDed Return rox. Maybe Curse over SD for extra defense.

~Sneasel @ Scope Lens~
-Slash
-Shadow Ball
-Screech
-Ice Beam
I've found that Ice Beam can surprise quite a few people; even though Sneasel's Ice Beam sucks, it helps a lot, and the chance of a freeze makes it even better.

~Jumpluff @ Miracleberry/Brightpowder/Leftovers~
-Leech Seed
-Toxic
-Double Team
-Giga Drain/Synthesis
I don't know if the Leech Seed/Toxic glitch from RBY still works in GSC. Even if it doesn't, a fully DTed 'pluff can own with Leech Seed/Toxic, and Synthesis is there if an attack actually hits and to PP waste a bit, I guess.

~Gligar @ Leftovers~
-Wing Attack
-Sandstorm
-Counter
-Earthquake
I love Gligar. So cute. This set should be standard, if there is a standard Gligar set.

~Flareon @ Miracleberry~
-Endure
-Flail
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
When BPed Agility, maybe even SD, a Flaileon can own. This is a standard. Whee.

- - - - -
~*Pikablade*~
"Truly, if there is evil in the world, it lies within the hearts of mankind." -Tales of Phantasia

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 09-09-2001 09:36 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's quite a ice/fire/rock weakness you got there.

Not to mention any grass/poison 0wnz both Jumpluff and Celebi.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 09-09-2001 09:53 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PikaBlade:
Whee.

~Celebi @ Leftovers~
-Leech Seed
-Heal Bell
-Double Team
-Baton Pass
l33tage. And yes Uiru, I know you think DT Celebi's a waste, but I like it.

This looks good for a BPer. My favorite Celebi is Psychic, Leech Seed, Recover, Heal Bell, @Leftovers, but it's only good for annoyance.

~Scizor @ Scope Lens~
-Return
-Agility
-Swords Dance/Curse
-Baton Pass
I like to both BP and attack with him...an SDed Return rox. Maybe Curse over SD for extra defense.

Kewl. Keep Swords Dance, because you wont get too much time to Curse. Get rid of Scope Lens for Leftovers or Focus Band.

~Sneasel @ Scope Lens~
-Slash
-Shadow Ball
-Screech
-Ice Beam
I've found that Ice Beam can surprise quite a few people; even though Sneasel's Ice Beam sucks, it helps a lot, and the chance of a freeze makes it even better.

Sneasel r0x0rz, and you know it! I guess that set could work, I don't know of any others. Get rid of Scope Lens if you plan to Screech. Give it Nevermeltice or Focus Band maybe. Miracle Berry could also work.

~Jumpluff @ Miracleberry/Brightpowder/Leftovers~
-Leech Seed
-Toxic
-Double Team
-Giga Drain/Synthesis
I don't know if the Leech Seed/Toxic glitch from RBY still works in GSC. Even if it doesn't, a fully DTed 'pluff can own with Leech Seed/Toxic, and Synthesis is there if an attack actually hits and to PP waste a bit, I guess.

I don't think the glitch is there. If you want a really good staller, put Stun Spore over Toxic and leave it. Keep Bright Powder.

~Gligar @ Leftovers~
-Wing Attack
-Sandstorm
-Counter
-Earthquake
I love Gligar. So cute. This set should be standard, if there is a standard Gligar set.

Go Gligar! Looks good to me, but you're utterly screwed against a Scarmory. But hey, you can't beat em' all with just one Pokemon.

~Flareon @ Miracleberry~
-Endure
-Flail
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
When BPed Agility, maybe even SD, a Flaileon can own. This is a standard. Whee.

Great. I'm a big fan of the Endure+Reversal/Flail combo, real nice.

Overall: Looks like an underused team to me. Use it as one, and it will do great! Have a nice day...

From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.