The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » I think this is a fair way to deal with this.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think this is a fair way to deal with this.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 10:56 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From now on, when I want to battle someone (or someone wants to battle me) I shall ask them if they use any of the Cheese Trio. If they do not, they shall battle my regular team.

However, if they do, they shall battle my OHKO team. What better way to deal with Cheese than to shove it right back in their face? While keeping within the limits set by my conscious, naturally.

Scoring OHKO's three times consecutively = fine, while even the thought of using Mewtwo, Lugia and Houou = unacceptable. My conscious is weird.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 11:17 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me!
From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 11:44 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Azure Pokémon Center
From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 05:08 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My policy is to immediately quit any battle where the opponent uses Perish trap switch.

[Edit: Crap, I accidentally tranferred this topic to the forum it was already in, and now I can't move it to where it should be.]

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: White Cat ]

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 01:22 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate cheapos. Yeah, perish trap sucks to play against, as do excessive OHKOs and Legendaries etc. However, I think there should be a format in which all of that is acceptable just to see if people can bias the metagame against those trends. I mean, even on M:tG, the worst, fastest, most dominant combo decks eventually had things surface that could take them out, just by a lot of testing.

*posts in the other topic too*

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 04:04 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"People use clauses to cover everything their playing ability can't." -Mu

My two cents: Banning the three cheeses is the only possible rule I would even consider upholding to. Perish Trapping is valid as crap. If you can't beat it, it is your own damn fault, as your team can't stop it.

Umbreon master
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
posted 09-10-2001 04:32 PM      Profile for Umbreon master   Email Umbreon master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah clauses rule
daj
unregistered

posted 09-11-2001 01:43 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The sad thing is, I believe that you aren't joking
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.