The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » New Gengar

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Gengar
JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2001 08:59 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's a Gengar that has been tested in battle and only works if luck is on your side...you'll see why.

Gengar:

Mean Look
Curse
Dream Eater
Hypnosis
@miracleberry/twisted spoon/or whatever.

-Lots of luck needed when using Hypnosis...after opponent is asleep you can Curse and Dream Eater the fool to a very embarrassing death....though Nightmare over Curse will also work, but not as reliable.

- - - - -
"Man is born free...and everywhere he is in chains."
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote relates to the "wage-slave cycle" which most of you are in.

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mewone
I have a pokemon as my username. I mean, come on.
Member # 1694

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2001 09:19 PM      Profile for Mewone     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What exactly happens if they switch? You're screwed if they do, since on more Curse kills you I think.
From: Azure Heights | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
sl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1940

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2001 10:19 PM      Profile for sl   Author's Homepage   Email sl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
belly drum/curse cant kill you.

- - - - -
um... whatever.

Lieutenant Aerodactyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1967

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2001 11:24 PM      Profile for Lieutenant Aerodactyl   Email Lieutenant Aerodactyl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mewone:
What exactly happens if they switch? You're screwed if they do, since on more Curse kills you I think.

That's what Mean Look is there for....

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2001 07:24 AM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sl:
belly drum/curse cant kill you.

"Enemy Karen's GENGAR used CURSE!
"Enemy Karen's GENGAR cut its HP!"
"Enemy Karen's GENGAR fainted!"

- - - - -
MickHale18: nevermind, I'll pull out for a second
MickHale18: *pulls out finger*

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 09-06-2001 02:49 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I much prefer beating on things with Ice Punch/Thunderbolt... But, I assume as long as your opponent's SD isn't too high, this could work if Hypnosis behaves. I wouldn't trust it though. I once saw my Hypnosis miss five times in a row, and then I got swept by a Primeape. ;_;
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Umbreon master
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2187

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2001 03:02 PM      Profile for Umbreon master   Email Umbreon master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If ure after a gengar to stop curselaxes and scizors dead check out my moveset

thunderbolt
haze
fire punch
destiny bond

the thunderbolt is for a paralysis reason people say ice punch but i tried it out and it isnt as powerful.

JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2001 06:22 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just want to let you guys know that, I did KO a Tyranitar with this moveset, and let me add another thing...Dream Eater couldn't be used so it was just the work of Curse that did the KO'ing...(with the small help of Hypnosis and Mean Look.

- - - - -
"Man is born free...and everywhere he is in chains."
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote relates to the "wage-slave cycle" which most of you are in.

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Funnel Freak
James Albis' Bitch
Member # 910

Member Rated:
posted 09-07-2001 08:54 PM      Profile for Funnel Freak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've had the same moveset on my gengar now for a while.

- - - - -
"my mom walked in when i farted and it stank"

From: WINIPEGWINNIPEGWINNIPGWINNIGEG | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Shaidar Haran
Farting Nudist
Member # 1477

Member Rated:
posted 09-08-2001 08:32 AM      Profile for Shaidar Haran     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, that was the first Gengar set I used in gold/silver. I liked putting leftovers on it to heal the damage from curse.

- - - - -
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

This is the league that I help run http://pub64.ezboard.com/bparkback Check out the Eternal Abyss for details.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.