The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Please rate my Steel team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please rate my Steel team
the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 06:14 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Forretress @Pink Bow
- Explosion
- Swagger
- Spikes
- Sandstorm

Steelix @Quick Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Explosion
- Swagger

Scizor @Leftovers
- Steel Wing/Bug Power
- Swords Dance
- Agility
- Baton Pass

Magneton @Leftovers
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder-Wave
- Swagger
- Screech

Skarmory @Leftovers
- Drill Peck
- Steel Wing
- Curse
- Whirlwind

Starmie @Scope Lens
- Surf
- Psychic
- Ice beam
- Recover

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: the Master ]

- - - - -
"Hey everyone. I'm and Arab fundamentalist who's gonna crash a plane into the empire state building tomorrow, just wanted to make sure that was OK with all of you."
-Footitch

From: Where ? I'm lost o_O | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
raticata
Farting Nudist
Member # 1994

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 07:40 PM      Profile for raticata     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Steel team eh?? Worth a rate...I like steels

Forretress @Pink Bow
- Explosion
- Swagger
- Spikes
- Sandstorm

Pretty much the standard, nothing wrong here apart from the item, I would rather see a mira berry as although the pink bow increases the damage, if you are paralyzed (can steels suffer paralysis?) you could not explode. Also, fire attacks on starters seem to be dying down, and this has NO other weaknesses!

Steelix @Quick Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Explosion
- Swagger

Iron tail over rock slide, think about it. Iron tail has 150 base, rock slide 75. Thus although rock slide is s.e against more, it is likely to be 150 at best, and both are innacurate, but as this is a steel team and steelix doesn't have too hot an attack, go with the 'tail.

Scizor @Leftovers
- Steel Wing/Bug Power
- Swords Dance
- Agility
- Baton Pass

I say to give it only one stat raising move, and go with steel wing and bug hp. Both are about 105 base damage and run off a great attack - it doesn't need the dance, go with agility.

Magneton @Leftovers
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder-Wave
- Swagger
- Screech

No not swagger here, it cannot take fighting/quake at all, it needs reflect. If things go belly up here, your opponents will rule the roost with maxed attack. Change swagger for reflect, and lose the now redundant screech for some sort of hidden power, you could then give scizor return. Grass and ice hp are both good, and he has such a high special attack.

Skarmory @Leftovers
- Drill Peck
- Steel Wing
- Curse
- Whirlwind

Dull and quite inneffective, give it a mint berry, rest, thief, drill peck, and whirlwind. Works like a charm.

Starmie @Scope Lens
- Surf
- Psychic
- Ice beam
- Recover

Oh come on, how is this steel??? Have a normal poke like porygon2, it is weak to fighters (like steel) and travels among web, computers made from metal parts, baaah you get my drift. Anyway, pory2 could have same moveset.

- - - - -
A legendary is only legendary if it has a legendary set.

Igglybuff
Farting Nudist
Member # 1858

Member Rated:
posted 09-03-2001 11:50 AM      Profile for Igglybuff     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Magneton @Leftovers
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder-Wave
- Swagger
- Screech

You should use Rain Dance + Thunder + Hp water, So high is magneton's special attack
Last move should be reflect.

- - - - -
To win is to not lose.
To lose is to not win.
The world is so simple...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.