The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Since I cannot seem to find more than one SpikeToxicStorm Team Anywhere...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Since I cannot seem to find more than one SpikeToxicStorm Team Anywhere...
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2001 06:56 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...I have decided to just make my own. I made this up in five minutes, so it is probably more than crappy.

Forretress
@ PolkadotBow
-Spikes
-Sandstorm
-Double-Edge
-Explosion

... ... I hope this does not need to be explained.

Skarmory
@ Leftovers
-Drill Peck
-Toxic
-Sandstorm
-Whirlwind

Skamory for Psuedo-Hazing and mass status changes.

Tyranitar
@ Scope Lens
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Flamethrower
-Roar

Takes care of Steels and Poisons who would block this team.

Shuckle
@ Focus Band
-Toxic
-Sandstorm
-Wrap
-Rest

Great Staller, he helps Toxic anyone Skar didn't get.

Omastar
@ Mint Berry
-Surf/Hydro Pump
-Haze
-Ice Beam
-Rest

For Ground/Rock/Steels alike, and resistant to Sandstorm. Very nice.

Aerodactyl
@ PrzcureBerry
-Earthquake
-Ancientpower
-Wing Attack
-Substitute

A fast sweeper to pick up the scraps.

----------

Like I said, this team was made in five minutes, and is subsequently probably pretty bad. Rates, anyone?

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: JohtoMaster ]

- - - - -
Oh, and it's not "newbies", it's "proles". Nothing wrong with being new to the game if you're not stuck in the working classes. Hey, if we're going to be elitist, may as well go the whole hog and refer to the idiots as a lower social rank... - CatGonk at SoaG

From: Valparaiso, IN, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Duolivous
Farting Nudist
Member # 2030

Member Rated:
posted 08-29-2001 10:45 PM      Profile for Duolivous   Author's Homepage   Email Duolivous   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JohtoMaster:
[QB]...I have decided to just make my own. I made this up in five minutes, so it is probably more than crappy.

Forretress
@ ??????
-Spikes
-Sandstorm
-Double-Edge
-Explosion

Very standard.

Skarmory
@ ??????
-Drill Peck
-Toxic
-Sandstorm
-Whirlwind

Again, very standard.

Tyranitar
@ ??????
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Flamethrower
-Roar

Looks good.

Shuckle
@ ??????
-Toxic
-Sandstorm
-Wrap
-Rest

Standard.

Omastar
@ ??????
-Surf/Hydro Pump
-Toxic
-Sandstorm
-Rest

Nice, but maybe give it Whirlpool over Rest. I don't know Omastar's stats off hand so I don't know if this would work. Looks good otherwise.

Aerodactyl
@ ??????
-Earthquake
-Ancientpower
-Wing Attack
-Substitute

Pretty standard.

Overall this is a very standardized team. Tweak it a little and maybe you'll get a nice fine-tuned team.

- - - - -
I need a new sig.

From: Someplace you've never heard of | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 08-30-2001 03:17 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well then, if the team is pretty much fine, does anyone have any suggestions on items. I am dreadfully lacking in the knowledge of these things. Thanks for the help.

- - - - -
Oh, and it's not "newbies", it's "proles". Nothing wrong with being new to the game if you're not stuck in the working classes. Hey, if we're going to be elitist, may as well go the whole hog and refer to the idiots as a lower social rank... - CatGonk at SoaG

Shenlong19
unregistered

posted 08-30-2001 03:24 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for an opener, id suggest cloyster w/ leftovers, explosion, whirl pool, spikes, and ice beam. and if you want to ease the load on shuckle, try a mean look passing umbreon. you could try to put haze on omastar, an you COULD put a magneton to sweep any skarmorys that would desroy the team. I also suggest ice beam and/or tbolt on ttar, instead of flamethrower and/or roar
IP: Logged
JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 10:12 AM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*BUMP* I was hoping to get just a few more replies to this...

- - - - -

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 05:27 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Go with that team and take the advice of what people above had to say...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.