The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Bah, M4g1cKz iN t3h sKy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bah, M4g1cKz iN t3h sKy
Bowser
I'm such a moron that I keep an axe behind me at all times.
Member # 2037

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 10:05 PM      Profile for Bowser   Email Bowser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M4gIcKz iN t3h sKy!11!1

Leftovers - Golem - Curse, Rock Slide, Roar, Explosion

Used to get rid of those eternally annoying starting bitcheons (BPing Umbies)
and will prolly get the hazer out. Oh well, if I find it's a hazer, I'll get at least one, maybe two curses in, in which I can Rock Slide in hope of a OHKO. I may use Explosion sense BPing is essential to part of my team. If not, I'll just get Roared away I guess=/

Leftovers - Gengar [F] - Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Attract, Spite

Gengar's job is easy. To be a really annoying bitch. Mean Look, Parattraction, and Spite is an evil combo. I lock 'em in so they can't get out, and lay Parattraction on them. They'll either: A. Hit themselves; B. Be infactuated or C. Get a hit. If they get a hit in, I'll Spite that move. That'll really hurt them. Soon, they'll have to die of Confusion, or me switching out and getting another Pokemon to finish the job.

Leftovers - QuagSyrex - Curse, Amnesia, Earthquake, Rest

Ah, the second annoying bitch. Seems like I'm gonna give the opponent one hell of a time. Should be able to survive Grass-types...Hell, who uses Grass-types anymore? I mean, the only move that I'm remotely worried about is Giga Drain, and that won't do much because I'll prolly get 2-3 Amnesias up. Since the hazer/pseudo-hazer being gone is vital to QuagSyrex, I'm gonna make Golem use Explosion to make sure I take out the hazer/pseudo-hazer. Oh, I'm sure you all know how QuagSyrex works

Mint Berry/Leftovers - Vaporeon - Acid Armor, Ice Beam, Baton Pass, Rest/Sub

And now I'll use a real bitcheon It'll just pass Acid Armor to Raichu, and get in a few pops with Ice Beam. Baton Pass is for the pass, and Rest is great considering Vapor's new found defenses. I also need some help on the last move. Should I combo Acid Armor and Substitute to pass to Raichu, or should I have Rest to help Vaporeon itself? I could really use your help on this one.

Light Ball - Raichu - T-Wave, Encore, T-Bolt, HP Ice

A little concoction of mine Contrary to popular belief, Light Ball does double Raichu's Spec. Attk. as well as Pikachu's (Spec. Attk.). Also, getting HP Ice on him is a valuable, seeing as it'll help against Rock, Ground, and Grass, especially with Light Ball attached. This little bugger will have increased defenses (and maybe a Sub also, see Vaporeon), as well as the annoying T-Wave/Encore combo. It'll really get them mad, when they use a useless move over and over, and sometimes they are fully paralized, and going up against a Doubled SA Raichu with T-Bolt and HP Ice ^_^

Leftovers/??? - Primeape - Screech, Curse, Rock Slide, Counter

Nothing more then a Physical cleaner. Screech/Curse is deadly, and Rock Slide/Counter is a great combo. And if you hadn't noticed yet, I like Curse=P I don't know what to put for the item, which is why I just stuck a Leftovers on it.

Things that bother me:
3x Ground Weakness=/
and a big Grass Weakness...Wait a sec...Grass isn't used anymore! w0oT!
Anyways, that's the M4gIcKz iN t3h sKy. by3.

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Bowser ]

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: Bowser ]

From: My mommy's uterus | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 11:32 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bowser:
Contrary to popular belief, Light Ball does double Raichu's Spec. Attk. as well as Pikachu's (Spec. Attk.).

I'd like to see you conclusively prove that. *starts to test on his own*

*Finds out that only Pikachu can have Light Ball equipped in PokeSta 2, which is probably something that Bowser should know*

[ 08-24-2001: Message edited by: oporaca ]

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.