The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Rate my starting team please

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate my starting team please
XxMuDkNoTxX
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2136

Member Rated:
posted 08-22-2001 01:47 PM      Profile for XxMuDkNoTxX   Author's Homepage   Email XxMuDkNoTxX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hoothoot-lv15-berry
flash
growl
foresight
peck

Chikorita-lv14-berry
tackle
growl
razor leaf
reflect

Bellsprout-lv14-miracle seed
vine whip
growth
wrap
????

Rattata-lv14-nothing
tackle
tail whip
quick attack
hyper fang

Onix-lv14-bitter berry
tackle
screech
bind
rock throw

Togepi-lv13-X Attack
growl
charm
metronome
????

- - - - -
I'm falling away, pieces are falling I cant seem to make them stay. You run away, faster and faster you cant seem to get away.

XxMuDkNoTxX
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2136

Member Rated:
posted 08-22-2001 03:18 PM      Profile for XxMuDkNoTxX   Author's Homepage   Email XxMuDkNoTxX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will someone please post movesets for those pokemon as their evolved stages that way I don't screw up and I know which moves to let them keep. Thank you

- - - - -
I'm falling away, pieces are falling I cant seem to make them stay. You run away, faster and faster you cant seem to get away.

XxMuDkNoTxX
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2136

Member Rated:
posted 08-23-2001 06:12 PM      Profile for XxMuDkNoTxX   Author's Homepage   Email XxMuDkNoTxX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Please rate this team including some movesets for them I might need. .I would really appreciate it

Onix-lv21
tackle
screech
bind
rock throw

Bayleef-lv20
tackle
cut
razor leaf
reflect

Noctowl-lv20
flash
hypnosis
foresight
peck

Rattata-lv19
tackle
tail whip
quick attack
hyper fang

Slowpoke-lv12
cure
tackle
growl
????

Mareep-lv12
tackle
growl
thundershock
????

- - - - -

Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 08-23-2001 10:28 PM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd better reply before someone comes in and flames you for being a newbie...

First off,where are you? Posting random Pokemon without telling us where you are is stupid and makes you look dumb. Since you have Togepi,it's obvious you've beaten Falkner,and Slowpoke means you've cleared out the Well,so you must be somewhere around Goldenrod.

Second off,people here are rather busy,so don't expect replies right away. It took me two days for anyone to reply,and that was on a visited topic. Just be patient.

Finally,don't come here and beg for in-game movesets,because we're not interested in them. We've graduated to link battling. However,I'll be nice and give you some suggestions on how to get farther with what you have and what you should replace:

(Note I'm not giving trade suggestions,in case you can't trade with others.)

Bayleef: Evolve this sucker and give it this
moveset,which I'm training my Bayleef for.
* Razor Leaf
* Safeguard (removes annoying Thunder Waves)
* Earthquake (from Victory Road)
* Synthesis

Get rid of Cut as soon as you reach Blackthorn and give it to Raticate.

Mareep: Evolve this and use...
* Thunder Punch
* Fire Punch
* Headbutt
* Thunder Wave

(Works for my L100 Amphy in Gold )

Slowpoke: Evolve it to Slowbro and give it.
* Surf
* Psychic
* Blizzard
* Amnesia

Rattata: I think this should be your HM slave as soon as it evolves.
* Cut
* Super Fang (useful for catching Pokemon)
* Dig
* Strength

Onix: Get rid of this guy for a Geodude and
then evolve it to Graveler with...
* Earthquake
* Rock Throw(or Rollout,but I'd breed with
a male Sudowoodo for Rock Slide)
* Explosion
* Return

Noctowl: Ugh. Use this as an HM Slave...
* Flash
* Fly
* Hypnosis (put wild Pokemon to sleep,
then use Raticate's Super Fang to catch)
* Psychic

Replace Noctowl with a Xatu with...
* Psychic
* Night Shade
* Giga Drain (get it from Erika)
* Mud Slap

Just my opinion.

- - - - -
"You forgot the part where Pikachu faints Rhydon with Thundershock..." - White Cat

"I don't care if you're lost. You show up here,you're nothing but a victim!" - Rocket Grunt under Goldenrod City

"That's what Hypnosis does; it fails horribly." - Uiru

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
XxMuDkNoTxX
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2136

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 11:02 AM      Profile for XxMuDkNoTxX   Author's Homepage   Email XxMuDkNoTxX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thnk you someon for finally responding that sort of brightened my day.

- - - - -

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 08-24-2001 01:17 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do yourself (and this board) one favor:

Finish the game and get a good idea of the Pokemon you want to use before asking for a team rating.

The usual policy of the people here is to only rate complete teams (or near-complete teams).

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
XxMuDkNoTxX
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2136

Member Rated:
posted 08-25-2001 01:48 PM      Profile for XxMuDkNoTxX   Author's Homepage   Email XxMuDkNoTxX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok lol sorry

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.