The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » RMT

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RMT
MidgetSnowman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1400

Member Rated:
posted 08-20-2001 01:29 PM      Profile for MidgetSnowman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes, ph33r, its time once again, for Snowman's latest sanity-free special.

Rememberance
v1.0

"Finality"
Tyranitar
@Leftovers
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rock Slide/APower

The First up in the squad, he suprises most openers with his refreshing Blast of elemental power, then either switches out for later, or starts firing off AP's in the hope of boost

"Returner"
Slowbro
@Leftovers
Amnesia
Surf
Psychic
Rest

A modified tobybro of sorts, used to tank and give opponents headaches.

"Resonance"
Espeon
@Miracleberry
Morning Sun
Psychic
HP Dark
Return

I find the standard Bite Espeon annoying, Bite IMO, is too low on base Damage to be effective, hence, I must now start a search for a max DV Eevee ...sigh...

"Hades"
Steelix
@Leftovers
Curse
Earthquake
Explosion
Rock Slide

Standard Curse/Splode Steelix

"Great Gospel"
Dragonite
@Miracleberry
Haze
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Dragonbreath

my hazer/sweeper.

"Harmony"
Blissey
@Leftovers
Heal Bell
Softboiled
Present
Ice Beam

my special attack absorber/Beller

- - - - -
cuz otherwise i'm insanely obese, have no friends, and wet my ebd. on top of it i farm pigs in malaysia, and strip for strange men and nickles.

From: Sedalia,MO, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
raticata
Farting Nudist
Member # 1994

Member Rated:
posted 08-20-2001 01:45 PM      Profile for raticata     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rememberance
v1.0

Nice name, deserves a rate...

"Finality"
Tyranitar
@Leftovers
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rock Slide/APower

I like it, apart from the item - change for a mira berry, as paralysis and/or confusion can really hinder its smashing. Otherwise, great, and definitely AP over 'slide.

"Returner"
Slowbro
@Leftovers
Amnesia
Surf
Psychic
Rest

Nice - this is who deserves lefties. A good tanker, double stab, see no problems here.

"Resonance"
Espeon
@Miracleberry
Morning Sun
Psychic
HP Dark
Return

HP dark IMO isn't too hot, it is only s.e vs ghost/psychic, and both its attacks will do null vs a dark. If you have to have an HP, have something unexpected but more to the point, useful, say, electric/grass hp.

"Hades"
Steelix
@Leftovers
Curse
Earthquake
Explosion
Rock Slide

Will this work with so many stat-lowerers out there? I don't think so. You need a roarer, change curse for roar, and lose rock slide for iron tail - 75 base damage vs 150, your choice, and both are innacurate. As for leftovers, lets see an item clause here, change for pink bow to make explosion as pwoerful as possible - remember his attack is still low compared to many other attackers.

"Great Gospel"
Dragonite
@Miracleberry
Haze
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Dragonbreath

Tyran AND drago? There really should be a ban on having both...oh well, dragonbreath won't sweep to well, and you are wasting his attack (you criminal). Change d.breath for wing attack and attach the sharp beak. Flying is s.e vs more things than dragon.

"Harmony"
Blissey
@Leftovers
Heal Bell
Softboiled
Present
Ice Beam

As a heal beller? Well, I doubt even leftoversa nd softboiled with keep it alive - it will take mondo damage when it switches in to heal bell, another if you want to keep it for the next round as its slow. This poke seems very redundant. You have good special attacks in the form of all the other pokes bar steelix. You LACK a fighter - get in one of the hitmons.

Overall, a pretty sound team, yet I see no use for blissey. The idea of tyran starting is good - smash the first few pokes, and when he falls, it will be easier for the rest of the team. Good!!

- - - - -
A legendary is only legendary if it has a legendary set.

MasterChu19155
Farting Nudist
Member # 2101

Member Rated:
posted 08-20-2001 04:41 PM      Profile for MasterChu19155     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Finality"
Tyranitar
@Leftovers
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rock Slide/APower

-> Crunch over Icebeam or Flamethrower.
Miracleberry maybe over Leftovers.

"Returner"
Slowbro
@Leftovers
Amnesia
Surf
Psychic
Rest

-> Seems OK, but the t-wave, Attract, Surf, Psychic Moveset is also fine.

"Resonance"
Espeon
@Miracleberry
Morning Sun
Psychic
HP Dark
Return

-> Maybe Reflect over Return.

"Hades"
Steelix
@Leftovers
Curse
Earthquake
Explosion
Rock Slide

standart

"Great Gospel"
Dragonite
@Miracleberry
Haze
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Dragonbreath

Use Extremespeed or Wingattack over Dragonbreath.

"Harmony"
Blissey
@Leftovers
Heal Bell
Softboiled
Present
Ice Beam

Counter or Seismic Toss over Present.

If you use PKMN like Espeon AND Blissy one of them should know Refect, maybe Espeon.
Interesting Starter. Good against the Alakazam-Starer teams.
Overall nice, but use Reflect.

EspeonNidoking
warcraft 3
Member # 2028

posted 08-22-2001 07:56 AM      Profile for EspeonNidoking   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Espeon-Does not need an attack...unless you are using a PSYCH up Espeon, and you can use Swift, for after psyching up the DOuble Teams your opponents use:

Espeon (Scope Lens)
-Psychic
-Morning Sun
-Swift
-Psych Up

this is what i use:

Espeon (Scope Lens)
-Psychic
-Morning Sun
-Bite
-Reflect/Charm

Reflect is good for Critical Hits...Charm is better for attacking or doing some damage to a Curselax...or maybe even a heracross....

Espeon needs more protection than yours IMHO

good luck!

- - - - -
"Yeah, my pubic hair has dollar signs trimmed in it!

$$Bling Bling$$" ~Jman

From: Summit,New Jersey, Tampa, Fl, and Rindge, NH | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heracross20
Farting Nudist
Member # 2133

Member Rated:
posted 08-25-2001 05:47 PM      Profile for Heracross20   Author's Homepage   Email Heracross20   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nice team, I can see why it's beaten Rain Dance twice...my only thing is I wish there was some way u could get crunch on that t-tar, there still seem to be starting starmies out there, and crunch would help out greatly against missy dee, but if u can't work it in, just make sure espeon stays alive until u know a missy dee isn't coming up...

- - - - -
*some stupid but funny quote* ;)

From: try to find me *runz* | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.