The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » RATE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RATE
Totoro
Farting Nudist
Member # 1965

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 10:59 PM      Profile for Totoro   Email Totoro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
here it is...
raikou@miracleberry > rest > thunderbolt > crunch > grass power

he starts and just attacks to match type weakenesses and stuff, if a ground comes out then he switches to skarmory

skarmory@leftovers > protect > drill peck > whirlwind > rest

skarmory takes the e-quake intended for raikou, i dunno about this guy tho, i think i need to change him to something else
he is my first pseudo hazer

suicune@leftovers > rest > roar > surf > ice beam

my second pseudo hazer, comes out when they switch to missy or something, ice beam for grasses and such, but i won't keep him in against one tho

donphan@leftovers > curse > body slam > ancientpower > earthquake

what? no rest? well i didn't put rest because i find that ancientpower runs out too quickly and if they send out a flying type, im screwed, so i put in body slam which will be pretty powerful with an ancientpower boost

machamp@leftovers > counter > fire blast > cross chop > earthquake

the team member i may replace for a pory or something, he is not too useful anymore as most things that he's good against has counter and that is no good, he has counter for drill pecks and stuff, fire blast to surprise the skarmorys on the switch and earthquake is always a good move to use

blissey@leftovers > heal bell > softboiled > ice beam > psychic

she is my heal beller and i need a couple more special attackers on my team so i used those.

please help me out with my team, thanks alot

- - - - -
Of course everyone hates you. your a gay homosexual that keeps asking GUYS for buttsecks. Go to hell and screw the devil for all i care. ~ sl

From: Somewhere out there... | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Totoro
Farting Nudist
Member # 1965

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2001 09:59 PM      Profile for Totoro   Email Totoro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
can somebody please rate this team,
also, where can i fit in a porygon2?

thanks alot people

- - - - -
Of course everyone hates you. your a gay homosexual that keeps asking GUYS for buttsecks. Go to hell and screw the devil for all i care. ~ sl

From: Somewhere out there... | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2001 11:21 PM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could always try some PP-up for Ancient Power...

You really don't have the need or room for a Porygon2. If you really want it though, put it in the Blissey spot. You don't necessarily need a Heal Bell user, though it helps.

Sorry I can't be more help now. I'm tired. Good team effort, and good luck.

Post #500 kicks ass!!!

- - - - -
Why does everyone hate Cloyster?

From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.