The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » please please rate!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please please rate!
Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 04:47 AM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is my new hopefully less standard team. ive tried hard so i hope u rate thanx.

Electabuzz@Charcoal/leftovers/mintberry
Firepunch
t.Bolt
CrossChop
T.wave/rest

Before you say it, no this is not cheated and yes it is possible. i had to delete crosschop, trade over to Red, teach t.wav trade back to crystal, win stadium 2 Gym leader castle then re-learn crosschop. p.s this guy whops death stars.

Alakazam(F)@
firepunch/Attract
recover
psychic
t.wav

i am thinking of going with attract, coz it is more likely to force tradeouts.

Miltank@miracleberry
HealBell
MilkDrink
Bodyslam
Quake
just my standard healer, gave it miracleberry so that no harm will come to it(freeze)

Kangaskahn@mintberry
Shadowball
Rest
Roar
Return/Quake
i cant decide over quake and return they both help in different ways. any ideas?

Suicune@mintberry
rest
icebeam
surf
mirrorcoat
everyone has told me to change it but time has told that this combo is a killer.

Scizor@Qickclaw/leftovers
Attract/agility
BattonPass
SwordsDance
Steelwing
i should go with agility but it is just so boring.

weaknesses
normal 0
fire 1
water 0
electric1
grass 1
ice 0
fighting2
poison 0
ground 1
flying 0
psychic 0
bug 1
rock 1
ghost 1
dragon 0
dark 1
steel 0

so there it is, plaese please rate!Thanx

- - - - -
DUFF MAN SAYS "OOHH YEEAAHH"

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
star_tsar
Farting Nudist
Member # 2045

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 12:35 PM      Profile for star_tsar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do change Suicune, Miltank is o.k., but why Scizor, hes too slow and a hazer eliminates swords dance and agility. I think u should change Scizor definetely.

- - - - -
I may not be the knowledge on all things Pokemon, but I can sure as hell catch good ones!

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 12:46 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
orginally posted star_tsar

Do change Suicune, Miltank is o.k., but why Scizor, hes too slow and a hazer eliminates swords dance and agility. I think you should change Scizor definetely.

Your an idiot.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 12:51 PM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll rate this,starting with your Electabuzz.

Electabuzz

quote:
Before you say it, no this is not cheated and yes it is possible. i had to delete crosschop, trade over to
Red, teach t.wav trade back to crystal, win stadium 2 Gym leader castle then re-learn crosschop.

What do you say when you get this message? B.S.! The Gym Leader castle thing only reteaches moves learned naturally. Cross Chop is an egg move,which cannot be relearned if you delete it. Prove to me that this is true,e-mail me a non-doctored screenshot. If you can't,you're lying and just Sharked this Buzz. I'm not flaming you,I'm just saying that it's been proven that the Stadium 2 thing can only reteach NATURAL moves,nothing else. If you want to disprove me,fine.

I prefer Ice Punch or Psychic over Fire Punch(to take out Nidoqueen/kings and Venusaurs) and Light Screen over T.Wave to Psuedo Pass to other Pokemon.

[bold]Alakazam[/bold]

If you want to force tradeouts,use Flash/Kinesis over Attract. Attract will make them switch to a genderless Pokemon and it won't work again. It's easier to force them to switch by reducing their accuracy. Otherwise,this is a standard 'Kazam.

[bold]Miltank[/bold]
Standard.

[bold]Suicune[/bold]
Standard.

[bold]Scizor[/bold]
I don't like Attract much. Keep Agility.

Overall,this team gets a 7/10 because of all the standards and the fake Buzz.

- - - - -
"You forgot the part where Pikachu faints Rhydon with Thundershock..." - White Cat

"I don't care if you're lost. You show up here,you're nothing but a victim!" - Rocket Grunt under Goldenrod City

"That's what Hypnosis does; it fails horribly." - Uiru

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
star_tsar
Farting Nudist
Member # 2045

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 01:23 PM      Profile for star_tsar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
o_O, I don't like Scizor so sue me, and don't genuinely like Suicune but see the potential there. As for me being an idiot, a guy like you who can't even spell appears to be the bigger idiot and chats shit, as this was not aimed at you. The post was to rate the team not me. I gave my opinion, let me think, YOU DID'T. YOU FOOL!

- - - - -
I may not be the knowledge on all things Pokemon, but I can sure as hell catch good ones!

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 02:10 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whatever. I didn't incorrectly spell anything wrong, maybe you should get glasses? I don't care if it was or wasn't aimed at me. YOU ASS.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 08-13-2001 07:22 PM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok then no more un-tested theories this is my real deal so please rate thanx.

Electabuzz@Brightpowder
Firepunch
t.Bolt
CrossChop
Flash

Dragonite@leftover
supersonic
safeguard
wing attack
flamethrower

Miltank@miracleberry
HealBell
MilkDrink
Bodyslam
Quake

Kangaskahn@mintberry
Shadowball
Rest
Roar
Return/Quake

Suicune@mintberry
rest
icebeam
surf
mirrorcoat

Scizor(F)@Qickclaw
Attract/agility
BattonPass
SwordsDance
Steelwing

weaknesses
normal 0
fire 1
water 0
electric2
grass 1
ice 1
fighting2
poison 0
ground 1
flying 0
psychic 0
bug 0
rock 2
ghost 0
dragon 0
dark 0
steel 0

p.s they are standard for a reason, BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD!

- - - - -

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 08-13-2001 11:11 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by star_tsar:
o_O, I don't like Scizor so sue me, and don't genuinely like Suicune but see the potential there. As for me being an idiot, a guy like you who can't even spell appears to be the bigger idiot and chats shit, as this was not aimed at you. The post was to rate the team not me. I gave my opinion, let me think, I DID'T. YOU FOOL!

I find that a little amusing, don't you think?

Anyway, on to the rate.

'Buzz. Remember about Steels: use Fire Punch on Forretress and T-Bolt on Skar. T-Bolt does much more damage to Skar than Fire Punch.

Dragonite. Supersonic?? I think even Outrage is better. If you need someone else besides 'Khan for hazing/pseudo-hazing, put Haze on him. If not, use either Hyper Beam or Return for extra power. Don't let his huge Att go to waste.

Miltank and Suicune. Tried and true.

Scizor. I'd say Agility over Attract. Who do you plan to BP to anyway? Should be good as long as you get rid of their hazer/whirlwinder.

'Khan. I'd put Return on for extra power and STAB since Miltank has EQ. Is this set the standard for Khan now?

Anyway, beware of lingering Machamps and especially Zapdos since you only have one Ice Beam and no Rock Sliders (not to mention that Suicune is part Water [weak to T-Bolt]).

HOW TO USE ZAPDOS TO DEFEAT SUICUNE
It takes a little bit of strategy for Zapdos to defeat Cune w/ Mirror Coat, but it can well be done. Lull Cune into a false sense of security by hitting it with 3 Drill Pecks while Cune uses Mirror Coat at least twice. Then finish Cune off with a T-Bolt before Cune has a chance to Mirror Coat again, or even Rest (since Zappy's faster than Cune).
The moral of the story is: make sure your opponent doesn't have a Zapdos while you're using Suicune!!

Thank you for your time. You may continue to flame each other like earlier in the post.

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
star_tsar
Farting Nudist
Member # 2045

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2001 07:29 AM      Profile for star_tsar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Turbo X, maybe i didn't rate the team but i gave my opinion. Maybe u have time to rate other peoples teams, i have not.

- - - - -

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 08-14-2001 12:37 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Geeze, calm down. The only reason why I referred to your post was the little comical thing about the spelling error. It doesn't matter to me if you rate the team or not. I just sit around bored all day, and rate teams to kill time. Maybe you're busy all day, and that's fine. It doesn't matter to me.

Now if this was my team being rated..I'd expect everyone to rate it!!!

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zokou
Farting Nudist
Member # 1951

Member Rated:
posted 08-14-2001 04:50 PM      Profile for Zokou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanx v much, if you guys have any more time could u take a look at my last team before i go away, but please dont feel obliged to. thanx again you have been a real help

- - - - -

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.