The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Team Decisions and stuff

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Team Decisions and stuff
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 04:34 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
~Surf
~Fire Blast
~Thunder Wave
~Rest

Raikou (~) @ Leftovers
~Thunderbolt
~HP Ice
~Crunch
~Roar

Dodrio (M) @ Mint Berry
~Drill Peck
~Double-Edge
~Haze
~Rest

Hitmonlee (M) @ Leftovers
~Hi Jump Kick
~Body Slam
~Curse
~Rest

Golem (M) @ Leftovers
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Roar
~Explosion

Okay...I need help on the last slot. Basically, when I built the team, all I knew was I wanted Raikou, Dodrio, and Hitmonlee in it, because they're so goddamn cool. I picked up the Slowbro because I needed an opener with a Fire move and Thunder Wave, and the Golem because of the 2x Electric weakness. Any help on the last slot?

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bowser
I'm such a moron that I keep an axe behind me at all times.
Member # 2037

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 04:37 PM      Profile for Bowser   Email Bowser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You might want Blissey or Miltank for Heal Bell, seeing as you got *counts* three resters. But really anything you think could help you will work. But I can't of anything except for a Heal Beller =/. Wish that stupid bitch Miltank could learn Coutner...*sigh*
From: My mommy's uterus | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle
Farting Nudist
Member # 2072

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 05:33 PM      Profile for Uncle   Author's Homepage   Email Uncle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
plus if yer not gonna use amnesia, change to a slowking

- - - - -
[size=20]NOW YOU LISTEN TO UNCLE!![/size]

From: Somewhere over the Rainbow....... | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 08:03 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle:
Maybe he'd rather have physical defense than special defense... I could certainly see that in the current environment.

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 08:04 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You might want Blissey or Miltank for Heal Bell

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I'm gonna try some Blissey set, maybe Fish's psycho Blissey, and see if it works out there. Thanks.

I'm not so sure about that. Given that the metagame is so heavily geared towards physical attacks, I'd really rather have a 318 defense than a 258 defense.

- - - - -
Nine out of ten Zacks endorse stupidity.

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
daj
unregistered

posted 08-12-2001 08:17 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Random Loser:
Maybe he'd rather have physical defense than special defense... I could certainly see that in the current environment.

but by the same token, ppl would start to use electric attacks, but its true phsycal attacks are more domenient, me tho, ive always been a special attacker

(please excuse my seellping)

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: Revenger ]

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.