The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Miltank Moveset

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miltank Moveset
BlueStnger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 654

Rate Member
posted 08-08-2001 07:50 PM      Profile for BlueStnger   Email BlueStnger   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After thinking for a while,I have finally come up with a moveset for Miltank. How is it? Has it been done before?

Attract
Bide
Milk Drink
Heal Bell
@ Leftovers/Quick Claw

First,Attract,then Bide. Milk Drink and Heal Bell yourself if nessicary. Of course if you come up against a female Machamp this moveset can't do much of anything...

From: Fayette, Alabama, America | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 08-08-2001 07:51 PM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
-- This should goto the Oddish Memorial lecture hall.

- - - - -
The Ultimate Pokemon Center | Gold/Silver Lab
"I believe that poccil is an intelligent, respected member of the online Pokemon community." -sarcastic comment by White Cat

BlueStnger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 654

Rate Member
posted 08-08-2001 08:04 PM      Profile for BlueStnger   Email BlueStnger   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oops...
Uncle
Farting Nudist
Member # 2072

Member Rated:
posted 08-08-2001 08:10 PM      Profile for Uncle   Author's Homepage   Email Uncle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bide? O_O;;; wtf? are you smokin something? maybe on snorlax, but not milky

- - - - -
[size=20]NOW YOU LISTEN TO UNCLE!![/size]

From: Somewhere over the Rainbow....... | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 01:32 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I personally feel that Bide is not worth putting on any Pokémon. Once you use it, the opponent, unless he/she is very very stupid will know not to damage you. They might poison you, confuse you, switch their Pokémon, use stat uppers on themselves (i.e. Double Team/Swords Dance). So, I think Bide is a bad idea for even a Snorlax and/or Blissey.

-MK
- - - - -
You've got to be cool to your Rock n Roll Friends!

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 08-09-2001 06:12 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, you get credit for trying to be original. But if you're trying to use Bide (which is a bad idea, as previosly stated), why Attract? If the opponent is Attracted you Miltank, he'll be less likely to attack (even less likelier than s/he would be if s/he knew a Bide was next).

Drop Bide/Attract for Earthquake/Body Slam/Seismic Toss.

Drop Bide, keep Attract if you want to try to be more original, and add any of the three moves I suggested (S-Toss must be bred on).

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2001 10:16 AM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only Bide user should be Shuckle.

Shuckle:

Bide
Wrap
Encore
Rest
@mintberry

-Great Defense in both areas with moves that work great? Looks good to me.

- - - - -
"Man is born free...and everywhere he is in chains."
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote relates to the "wage-slave cycle" which most of you are in.

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
raticata
Farting Nudist
Member # 1994

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2001 10:28 AM      Profile for raticata     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This shuckle set looks good, how about joining it up with a mlook-passing umby, and safeguard over wrap ??

That way, they have to hit you or waste their valuable status-changers.

- - - - -
A legendary is only legendary if it has a legendary set.

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 08-11-2001 08:05 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The problem with a Bide using Shuckle is the damage inflicted upon it and countered back with Bide, is low comapred to the HPs of other Pokemon. In short, it's defenses are too high for it to use Bide.

- - - - -
My brain went on vacation and left my pancreas in charge

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
BlueStnger
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 654

Rate Member
posted 08-11-2001 09:53 PM      Profile for BlueStnger   Email BlueStnger   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After seeing the enormous error that I made,I've been trying to make an new Miltank 'set. How's this?

Attract
Curse
Body Slam
Milk Drink

First Attract,then Curse. Then Body Slam away,Milk Drinking when needed.

StealthNinjaScyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 1833

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 01:07 AM      Profile for StealthNinjaScyther   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now you're sacrificing Miltank's good speed and encouraging the opponent to use special attacks when Miltank doesn't have the special defense. The extra damage done by Body Slam probably isn't worth it either, if you want more damage go for Return. Heal Bell is pretty useful too, and you're forgetting it completely. I say stick with something more standard with Miltank.

- - - - -
[blank]

From: Auburn, WA, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle
Farting Nudist
Member # 2072

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 09:38 AM      Profile for Uncle   Author's Homepage   Email Uncle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
milkys stats were a lot diferent that what i expected:

HP:393
At:258
DE:308
SP:298
SA:178
SD:238

- hehe, i didnt think the defense was soo high or Special stats so low

- - - - -
[size=20]NOW YOU LISTEN TO UNCLE!![/size]

From: Somewhere over the Rainbow....... | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
cursed_snorlax
Farting Nudist
Member # 2044

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2001 03:24 PM      Profile for cursed_snorlax   Email cursed_snorlax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you cant attack. if i call a pokemon like snorlax. i just dont attack you. and start cursing. if i am done then i start to attack you. you be death in 1 hit. or i call miss_D or machamp.
with other words this is not so good.
i like to use
miltank@leftovers
eartquake/psyup
bodyslam
healbell
milkdrink

i know i am dead against ghost rock and steel types if i dont use earthquake.

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: cursed_snorlax ]

- - - - -
come to the #BN_pokéchat on Mirc.
tell your frends to :)

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.