The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » New Guy From GameFaqs Wants Team Rated

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Guy From GameFaqs Wants Team Rated
Surfer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1998

Rate Member
posted 07-17-2001 08:50 PM      Profile for Surfer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
here's the team i use on the G/S bot

Typhlosion-charcoal
-Crunch
-ROck Slide
-E-quake
-Fire Blast
elemental sweepers work well as starters

Scizor-leftovers
-Double Team
-Baton pass
-Slash
-Steel Wing
I use him to baton pass double team after i kill there hazer/roarer/whirlwinder

Snorlax-Mint Berry
-Rest
-Curse
-Body Slam
-E-quake
believe it or not...i thought up this guy before i found out he was standard truely i'm not lieing but believe it or not

Lugia-Miracle Berry
-Aeroblast
-e-quake
-ancient power
-recover
some guys think he's cheap but i don't think so this guy dies so fast in G/S bot (ie perish song and destiny bond)

Houndoom-Miracle Berry
-sunny day
-flamethrower
-crunch/attract
-solar beam
someone came up with the attract thing but i've never tried it

Crobat-Leftovers
-fly
-haze
-mean look
-toxic
Standard

i heard azure is THE best poke boards around i don't see any stupid rumors here thats good i'm new and i want to see what u guys think of this team

i'm new to the board not to the game i've been hanging around a bit at Gamefaqs...too many stupid n00bs

------------------

From: LA, California, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
DarkLickitung
I AM FRIENDS WITH ZACK_COMRADE IRL
Member # 1672

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 08:59 PM      Profile for DarkLickitung   Email DarkLickitung   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scizor NEEDS Agility, even more than Swords Dance or DT. Additionally, since you've got a lot of physical attackers on the team, try using the SD/Agil/HPBug/BP Scizor. You might want Curse on Lugia over Ancientpower. Also, I see no reason for Body Slam on Curselax when you can have Double-Edge instead. And Crobat...maybe Confuse Ray over Haze.

(I'm assuming that "Typhlosion" should actually be "Tyranitar".)

------------------
<NathaN> What is Sneak3?
<NathaN> Who is Annon?
<NathaN> I thought Tobybro has Psychic.

[This message has been edited by DarkLickitung (edited 07-17-2001).]

From: See You Auntie. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
GP-Chan
Farting Nudist
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2001 09:15 PM      Profile for GP-Chan   Email GP-Chan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DL, I must say. You are my hero.

------------------
~Green_Pikachu

ph33r

Surfer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1998

Rate Member
posted 07-17-2001 09:58 PM      Profile for Surfer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea u meant tyranitar not typhlosion and um...crobat is my hazer and ok i mite add agility

------------------

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-18-2001 12:09 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tyranitar-charcoal
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-E-quake
-Fire Blast
elemental sweepers work well as starters

Type boosters aren't all that great... you may want AP over Rock Slide, but that's optional.

Scizor-leftovers
-Double Team
-Baton pass
-Slash
-Steel Wing
I use him to baton pass double team after i kill there hazer/roarer/whirlwinder

As mentioned, physical attacks and lack of speed are common here... go with what DL said.

Snorlax-Mint Berry
-Rest
-Curse
-Body Slam
-E-quake
believe it or not...i thought up this guy before i found out he was standard truely i'm not lieing but believe it or not

I've heard that before... there's people on GSBot who claim credit for the Death Star... anyway, do upgrade to Return or DE over Body Slam.

Lugia-Miracle Berry
-Aeroblast
-e-quake
-ancient power
-recover
some guys think he's cheap but i don't think so this guy dies so fast in G/S bot (ie perish song and destiny bond)

Those are standard ways to kill most Pokemon... if you don't want another Curser, try Safeguard over AP.

Houndoom-Miracle Berry
-sunny day
-flamethrower
-crunch/attract
-solar beam
someone came up with the attract thing but i've never tried it

Make sure your Attack DV is low if you want to Attract with Houndoom...

Crobat-Leftovers
-fly
-haze
-mean look
-toxic
Standard

The standard has Confuse Ray over Haze, but seeing as you don't have another Hazer or psuedo-Hazer, this works.

PS: What's your GameFAQs name?

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
"Mirror Coat me once, shame on you. Mirror Coat me twice, I'm a fucking idiot." -TheRookie

[This message has been edited by cmsnrub25 (edited 07-18-2001).]

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Surfer
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1998

Rate Member
posted 07-18-2001 03:24 AM      Profile for Surfer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
surfer

------------------

THE KING952
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1918

Rate Member
posted 07-18-2001 10:16 AM      Profile for THE KING952     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Never heard of you... What board?

------------------
My AIM sn's areAC8642013579, Ali2029, Ampharos952, aNiMaLuVeR952, Archmage13579246, Articuno952, Dewgong952, Garuda126685, HeavensCharm777, hellsfurry6699, hellsfury6699, Hephaestus246801, HwkPkmn, ManaGod547, Pheonix126685, PokemonAli952, Roc126685, ScytherPinser, THE KING952, UnearthlyKing69, XxAzNKING952xX

All are mine, but I'm mostly one the kings, archmage, and managod...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.