The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Can you please rate/help my team out?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you please rate/help my team out?
The Mad DoctorX
Farting Nudist
Member # 1223

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 12:48 PM      Profile for The Mad DoctorX   Email The Mad DoctorX   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is my 50th version of my team or so and I need your help to make it better. It's been doing great in gsbot so far with 11 wins, 0 loses, 0 draw, and 1 uncomplete. Well here it is, Thanx in advance.

Starmie-Miracle Berry
Hydro Pump
C-Ray
T-Wave
Recover

Meh, my standard starter. Works great in most battles just keep out of an electric types way, great Kazam killer too. Hydro Pump over surf for damage, and if you battle with it, you'll find out you only need 8 Hydro Pumps.

Miltank-Scope Lens
Psych Up
Frustration
Milk Drink
Heal Bell

DragoniteJ's set, you figure it out.

Snorlax-Leftovers
Curse
Double-Edge
Rest
Earthquake

Another standard that is great! * Curselax is god * (To me of course)

Jolteon (F)-Leftovers
Attract
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Substitute

Not my starter cause people got smart and set dvs to 7 or < to counter this set. So it comes in at the middle of battle, cause people forget to balance there team. Excellent pokemon a bit fragile, but can take out almost anything. Credit to Automaton. (It was brought up before, but he was the first to post it.)

Gengar-Leftovers
Ice Punch
Haze
Destiny Bond
Shadowball

Now I really need help with this set. Shadowball according to the Azure Dmg Calc takes out Missy in two hits. Ice Punch cause my team needs a Ice attack. Useful against Skarmorys, Dragonites, and stuff. Usually takes out two poke's on the opponent's team before dying. Any suggestions for him?

Marowak-Thick Club
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute
Swagger

BoneSnapper is sweet even though a lot of people hate him cause he is to "fragile". Anyways Swagger is for all the paralyzed pokemon I encounter when he comes out to parafuse, while Substitute is for those Snorlaxes and Blisseys with counter.

Type Weaknes
2x Figting
2x Dark
2x Grass
2x Ground
1x Electric
1x Bug
1x Psychic
1x Ice

Immunities
Ground))))Normal

Hope I get some rates, thanx for you time. ^_^

JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 01:53 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
-Starmie: You're a Hydropump "believer" eh? Yeah, you'll only need 8 Hydropumps, but you'll only get maybe 6 (because of it's bad accuracy), I'd rather go with Surf...

-Miltank: Good set, but I don't like the fact that it's helpless against Steel, Rock, and Ghost types...

-Snorlax: Wow, we have a GOD in pokemon...

-Jolteon: I don't like this dude, but if it works for you and everyone else, use it...

-Gengar: I would take Ice Punch off, maybe for Curse...I don't know, I seem to like Curse for the Ghost types...I don't think Ice Punch is super effective against Skarmory also...or is it?

-Marowak: I prefer Golem: Earthquake, Rockslide, Body Slam, Explosion.

Good team, although I'm not that great at rating teams. I'm not gonna give it any points(10.0/10.0) because I think that is useless information for the person wanting the team to be rated...

------------------

[This message has been edited by JoHtO TrAiNeR (edited 07-12-2001).]

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.