The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » LiKe D0Od!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LiKe D0Od!
THE KING952
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1918

Rate Member
posted 07-12-2001 11:40 AM      Profile for THE KING952     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok... How'd this work out?

Butterfree --> Leftovers (healing)
Stun Spore (eh?)
Psychic (attack)
Attract (so you don't get attacked as often)
Safegaurd (She really can't get status ailments cuz they'd really hinder her... Plus, this can set up for later pokes)

does it really %100 suck?

------------------
[img]http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/icons/icon7.gif[/img]AIM: THE KING952

Velox
Farting Nudist
Member # 913

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 11:41 AM      Profile for Velox   Author's Homepage   Email Velox   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The problem isn't the attacks. The problem is the fact that Butterfree's stats suck royal dick.

------------------
-Mysterious Priest Velox

From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bob_Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1605

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 12:29 PM      Profile for Bob_Utsugi   Email Bob_Utsugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There comes Dragonite and defeats all those Butterfrees.

------------------
Bob: My computer has a bug!

Shopkeeper: What? A bug? Is it.. KAKUNA? Can I catch it?

~Bob Utsugi

SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 01:04 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Having used Butterfree, there are a few possibilities.

In a Sleep Clause free environment, Butterfree can do some serious damage.

Psychic
Sleep Powder
Nightmare
Protect
@Leftovers/Focus Band/Quick Claw

If not...

Psychic
Stun Spore
Protect
Giga Drain/Safeguard
@Focus Band/Leftovers/Whatever

More or less, BUtterfree isn't going to last long in battle, but you can at least piss of the opposition by using Protect to stay in battle for as long as possible.

Though Butterfree's best role, in my opinion, is taking out weakened Machamps. Not only can you switch in Butterfree if you're expecting a Cross Chop, but Butterfree is faster. Remember, WEAKENED Machamp. A full health Machamp will slaughter you with Rock Slide (though nowadays Machamps don't pack Rock Slide as often, for some reason). It also has this sort of...humiliation factor that's nice. Big, brawny, standard Machamp getting KO'd by Butterfee.

------------------
"It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take 'The Rapists' for 200."
"That's 'Therapists,' not 'The Rapists.'"
-(Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy Skit)

AIM: Nobie20

THE KING952
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1918

Rate Member
posted 07-13-2001 11:13 AM      Profile for THE KING952     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
humiliation? I like!

------------------
My AIM sn's areAC8642013579, Ali2029, Ampharos952, aNiMaLuVeR952, Archmage13579246, Articuno952, Dewgong952, Garuda126685, HeavensCharm777, hellsfurry6699, hellsfury6699, Hephaestus246801, HwkPkmn, ManaGod547, Pheonix126685, PokemonAli952, Roc126685, ScytherPinser, THE KING952, UnearthlyKing69, XxAzNKING952xX

All are mine, but I'm mostly one the kings, archmage, and managod...

Tghost
Farting Nudist
Member # 1418

Member Rated:
posted 07-13-2001 09:44 PM      Profile for Tghost   Author's Homepage   Email Tghost   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You want humiliation? Go with Yanma - The Tyranitar Slayer. Endure / Rerversal. OHKO every time, even if Tyranitar is at full HP. And Yanma is faster than Tyranitar, too...

------------------
"no! i'm the diet coke of evil! only one calorie! NOT ENOUGH!
*melts into evil-envious puddle*" - spunman

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.