The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Please rate my newest pathetic attempt at making a team!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please rate my newest pathetic attempt at making a team!
Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 04:29 PM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First, I have two possible starters on this team. So, anyways, I haven't made any of this so far. I'm open to any suggestions. Ok, I'll just start.

Ampharos
-Fire Punch
-Reflect
-Thunderwave
-Thunderbolt
@:Charcoal/Magnet/Quick Claw

One of two possible starters. Fire Punch to fill in my Fire move. Can also mess up BPing chains starting with Scizor. May also be able to hit Forretress before it lays down Spikes. I haven't compared their speeds yet though.

Mr. Mime
-Psychic
-Barrier
-Light Screen
-Rest/BP
@:Leftovers??

Another possible starter. He can set up with Barrier and Light Screen and then BP to someone else. Rest is also another option.

Miltank
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Heal Bell
-Milk Drink
@:Pink Bow/Leftovers

Heal Beller, nuff said.

Lapras
-Surf
-Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
-Confuse Ray
-Attract
@:??

Standard 'Tracting Lapras. Can't decide whether or not to give it Ice Beam instead of Thunderbolt, because I already have Amphy.

Skarmory
-Steel Wing
-Drill Peck/Curse
-Swagger/Agility
-Whirlwind
@:Leftovers

New thought for Skarmory, why not Agility up and Curse right along with Lax? Agility 3 times and Curse 3 times, you've got the same speed you had before.

Machamp
-Do you
-really need
-to see
-the moveset
@:???

Bah. Standard Machamp

Over and out.

EDIT: Tags

------------------
The poster formerly known as Mew72584
Email:jared_van_ausdal@hotmail.com
AIM: Jared0169
"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?" -President George H.W. Bush on a tour of Auschwitz in 1987
"Dragonite can be a good Hazer, if he gets BP'd with agility." -Johto Trainer

[This message has been edited by Jared0169 (edited 07-09-2001).]

From: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 07-11-2001 05:33 PM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*bumpity bump bump*

------------------
"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?" -President George H.W. Bush on a tour of Auschwitz in 1987

JohtoMaster
Farting Nudist
Member # 1023

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 12:19 PM      Profile for JohtoMaster   Author's Homepage   Email JohtoMaster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, you would have to Agility 3 times and Curse 6 times to have the same speed you had before. Agility raises Speed 2 levels, while Curse only lowers Speed 1.

------------------
BuRn BuLbA bUrN!
pOkÉmOn InFeRnO!
bUrN bUlBa BuRn!

From: Valparaiso, IN, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 01:43 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, it's the Revival of the Curse - Agility Combo I thought up of long ago, but nobody liked it....I guess somebody does?

------------------

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 07-12-2001 06:55 PM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
D'oh, JM, I knew that, I was just talking about that on another forum. Anyways, yeah it does take 6 Curses to get the speed he had before. Any rates? Anyone?

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.