The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Revised Team....hooray!11111

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Revised Team....hooray!11111
GP-Chan
Farting Nudist
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 12:33 PM      Profile for GP-Chan   Email GP-Chan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
~Jolteon(F)-=-Pympeon
T-Wave..Attract..Sub..T-Bolt
@Leftovers
A good lead. With the right amount of luck, Jolteon can take nearly anything down, excepts Grounds, and the occasional damned Eggy. :\

~Sandslash-=-Slash
S'Dance..E-Quake..Rest..R'Slide
@Leftovers/MintBerry
I'm not sure on the attachment yet. Leftovers would be more beneficial in the long run, but MintyRest on Slash is just too tempting NOT to use..

~Snorlax-=-Lax
Double-Edge..Rest..Counter..Selfdestruct
@Leftovers
I'm pretty sure I invented this, but I'm not sure. I have been using this since gsbot first came out. It has worked wonders for me.

~Suicune-=-Cune
Rest..Surf..Roar..M-Coat
@Leftovers
Sandslash/Suicune may be one of the best combos in the game. So far, it has proved to be. Standard. :\

~Miltank-=-PympTank
Body Slam..Heal Bell..Milk Drink..Attract
@MiracleBerry
Mberry is mainly for frz. That would totally screw this team over, considering half of it has Rest. Attract+paring BSlam is why she is nicknamed PympTank.

~Misdreavus-=-MissyDee
Mean Look..Destiny Bond..Perish Song..Protect
@Leftovers
D-Bond over Rest for some more fun. :\ This way, Missy can take out two, possibly more. Works well with together with Lax.

Rate my team please!!!!111/1//1!!~1/

------------------
~Green_Pikachu

ph33r

Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 05:24 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GP-Chan:
~Jolteon(F)-=-Pympeon
T-Wave..Attract..Sub..T-Bolt
[b]@Leftovers

A good lead. With the right amount of luck, Jolteon can take nearly anything down, excepts Grounds, and the occasional damned Eggy. :\
>>>Yes, I use this set as well, if it were a cheese, it would be the Grana Padana Parmesan.

~Sandslash-=-Slash
S'Dance..E-Quake..Rest..R'Slide
@Leftovers/MintBerry
I'm not sure on the attachment yet. Leftovers would be more beneficial in the long run, but MintyRest on Slash is just too tempting NOT to use..
>>>Sandslash is gayer than Elton John... This set is good, however. I say, use Mint Berry. U dont wanna switch out to a Heal Beller, and Sandslash isnt able to last that
long.

~Snorlax-=-Lax
Double-Edge..Rest..Counter..Selfdestruct
@Leftovers
I'm pretty sure I invented this, but I'm not sure. I have been using this since gsbot first came out. It has worked wonders for me.
>>>Yes...Quite good...Ur screwed by a Misdreavus Perish Trapper, but Im guessing ur not stupid enuf to get Mean Looked...On the other hand...:\

~Suicune-=-Cune
Rest..Surf..Roar..M-Coat
@Leftovers
Sandslash/Suicune may be one of the best combos in the game. So far, it has proved to be. Standard. :\
>>>This set isnt that great...Mirror Coat is way too predictable. Meh, go with it.

~Miltank-=-PympTank
Body Slam..Heal Bell..Milk Drink..Attract
@MiracleBerry
Mberry is mainly for frz. That would totally screw this team over, considering half of it has Rest. Attract+paring BSlam is why she is nicknamed PympTank.
>>>Yes, u take the credit for this set, but I used it long before u introduced it, on my older teams. Good set.

~Misdreavus-=-MissyDee
Mean Look..Destiny Bond..Perish Song..Protect
@Leftovers
D-Bond over Rest for some more fun. :\ This way, Missy can take out two, possibly more. Works well with together with Lax.
>>>Yes...Fine

Rate my team please!!!!111/1//1!!~1/

[/B]

Quality GP styles.
1o1o1|1o1o1o1|||1o1o1o1|o|oo|1|

------------------
Wewt!

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.