The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Bell-Resters v1.6

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bell-Resters v1.6
BigCheese
Farting Nudist
Member # 1479

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2001 10:56 PM      Profile for BigCheese   Email BigCheese   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fisrt one I didn't get any replys >_< So here's the updated version. Oh, and please no profanity, I have this damn little internet block that will stop the word f|_|ck if you have to type it, type it like that please, I know, it's a bunch of sh1t, but... thanks.

Okay, the strategy is to attack, attack, attack, then Rest when you need to. Wake up with the Mint Berry if you have it, then when you rest the next time, retreat to Miltank, and Heal Bell.

Mr. Mime:
>> Leftovers
ThunderWave
LightScreen
Encore or Fire Punch
Psychic

Well, I realized that Reflect just wasn't needed for anyone (except Ho-Oh who might not be in here anymore), so I went with just LightScreen, now Encore or Fire Punch? I'm leaning towards Encore because that'll make 'em retreat in which I ThunderWave the new guy, but the thing is, if I drop Ho-Oh, I'll have no fire attacks! Steel types could be a problem. Oh, and not Hypno, he's not fast enough to use Encore.

Miltank:
>> Leftovers
Body Slam or Return
Attract or Psych Up
Heal Bell
Milk Drink

I still can't choose! Paratraction is great and so is Psych Up and Return!!! It's really hard to choose, probably Body Slam and Attract because he's not supposed to stay out there for very long. But if he does, Psych Up and Return is great! I really don't know, if he goes down, my teams in trouble... but I could still battle, just not as easily.

Marowak:
>> Thick Club
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Substitute or Fire Blast
Rest

Substitute is just to help out against exploding, and water/grass/ice attacks. If I don't know if they are retreating their Jolteon to a flying or water type, I'll just set up a sub. But, Fire Blast could be used to take out Skarmory's and Foretresses and Scizors and Steelixes... which one do you recommend?

Machamp:
>> Mint Berry
Cross Chop
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Rest

You know this guy, an excellent cleaner, and a great addition to the team. Nothing is resistant to all those attacks, and most Pokemon are resistant, that's why he went in here.

Skarmory:
>> Mint Berry
Drill Peck
Curse
Rest
Whirlwind

Finally, Cursia will be destroyed by this guy! There are sooooo many Cursia's around where I live, so this guy will nail them!!! His weaknesses, Marowak can cover easily, and Whirlwind will get rid of their Curses, and keep me with mine!!!

Suicune:
>> Mint Berry
Surf
Roar
Mirror Coat
Rest

I could use another Roarer, Mirror Coat is great, and he will have Rest, which is why I'm leaning towards Suicune. With Suciune, looks at my weaknesses....

Ghost-1
Dark-1
Bug-1
Fighting-1
Ice-1
Water-1
Grass-2
Psychic-1
Flying-1
Electric-2
Fire-1

Only Electric and Grass are SE against 2 in my team. In case of grass types, I have Skarmory, and Suicune can Mirror Coat, in case of Electrics, I have Marowak, and Suicune can Mirror Coat. That's why I'm leaning towards Suicune.

Thanks.

------------------
Blissey/Chansey will hold up their proud tradition of beating two or more Mewtwo's in a row!

Psyduck rules!

From: The land of milk and honey...and cheese | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 07:33 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mr. Mime: use encore.

Miltank: I like return and psych up.

Marowak: Use fire blast.

Machamp: I guess it works.

Skarmory: good. I was thinking of something like this to beat Curselax.

Suicune: Good.

------------------
How to ruin a Snorlax:
@everstone
defense curl
tackle
amnesia
harden

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.