The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Blissey with Minimize/Brightpowder-combo.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blissey with Minimize/Brightpowder-combo.
Bob_Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1605

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2001 09:27 AM      Profile for Bob_Utsugi   Email Bob_Utsugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So what do you think?

-Reflect
-Minimize
-Softboiled
-Double-Edge/Seismic Toss/Counter
@Brightpowder

Well, trade Chansey from RBY with DE/Seismic Toss/Counter, Softboiled, Minimize and Reflect. Then, give him Brightpowder on G/S. Then, evolve it to Blissey.

What is tactic?

Well, first Reflect to protect it (Blissey has stupid defense that's why I chose it.
Then 3x Minimze and then attack or Softboiled. Brightpowder for makes weak accuaracy to opponent.

What do you think? Will this work?

------------------
Bob: My computer has a bug!

Shopkeeper: What? A bug? Is it.. KAKUNA? Can I catch it?

~Bob Utsugi

Evil Umbreon For Life
Farting Nudist
Member # 1340

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2001 10:04 AM      Profile for Evil Umbreon For Life   Author's Homepage   Email Evil Umbreon For Life   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That set=Worthless why heres my points:

1. If your minimizing and have counter how is that gonna work when they cant hit you!
2. Double-edge would need curse and wheres curse i didnt think so...
3. Seismic Toss would be useless if they have a ghost or a recover'er.

The only good things I see on here are reflect and softboiled ~_~

------------------

From: Washington State | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mewtwo's #150
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1800

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2001 02:24 PM      Profile for Mewtwo's #150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it cna stall forever if they don't have their hazer, but it can't attack at all. Most teams have resters, or pokemon that can recover like miltank. Erm, you can give it curse over Reflect to boost your attack and your low defense, and give it Double-Edge for that last move. With 6 minimizes, and curses, bright powder isn't neeeded because they will rarely hit, and with its defense up, and being a special attack spunge, leftovers can recover you fully before they hit you again. One thing though is a hazer can mess you up completely.
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 07-08-2001 06:34 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahhh...S-Toss IS an attack, and a pretty damn good one too. It has at least 20PP. If the other poke doesn't have a recovery move, you could put it away fairly easily. If I'm correct, wasn't S-Toss on the original Molly set?

------------------
I'm too bored to make a sig.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2001 11:48 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, the original Molly had Seismic Toss.

However, Toss isn't as good in GSC because it can't hit Ghosts.

quote:
Originally posted by NickWhiz1:
*runz*

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
"On July 30, all Crystal movesets will be legal and anyone who says they are illegal are big fat poopy heads." -NickWhiz1

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.