The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » What are those 22 pokemon that NickWak cannot OHKO?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are those 22 pokemon that NickWak cannot OHKO?
LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 02:09 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, please Excuse my Ignorance.
I want to know what are the twenty-two pokes that
the "NIckWaK" cannot OHKO.
Oh, and why Bug HP on NickWak?
Is it to Kill Psychics, and or Celebi?

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*
*Licks his Stick 'O Molasses!*

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 02:52 PM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that it's there for the Grasses.

And, you can find the 22 pokémon not OHKOed by searching the original thread, I remember that they were there.

I think it was called "ph33r the Marowak".

------------------
Aipom - better than yo mama!

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 06:06 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sandslash, Poliwrath, Slowbro, Cloyster, Lapras, Snorlax, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Meganium, Feraligatr, Umbreon, Wobbuffet, Forretress, Gligar, Shuckle, Heracross, Skarmory, Donphan, Miltank, Suciune, Lugia

And quite a few of those can be OHKO'd, it's just not guaranteed. Bug Power's for grass pokes, w/o it u can add chikorita and several other embarassments to the list

------------------
"how can u tell a shiny pokemon from a normal pokemon?"
-Team_Rockets_Arcanine @ The Pokegym

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 09:06 PM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Random Loser:
Sandslash, Poliwrath, Slowbro, Cloyster, Lapras, Snorlax, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Meganium, Feraligatr, Umbreon, Wobbuffet, Forretress, Gligar, Shuckle, Heracross, Skarmory, Donphan, Miltank, Suciune, Lugia

And quite a few of those can be OHKO'd, it's just not guaranteed. Bug Power's for grass pokes, w/o it u can add chikorita and several other embarassments to the list

With Spikes damage included, that list goes to:

Cloyster, Lapras, Dragonite, Wobbuffet, Forretress, Gligar, Shuckle, Heracross, Skarmory, Donphan, Suicune, Lugia

See, with Spikes, it goes from 22 to 12. For these 12, you can just use Rock Slide, and if you get the flinch, you can finish them off with another attack (except for Skarmory).

------------------
"Aww, does the poor widdle Death Stawmie need mommie to kiss away its boo-boo?" - White Cat

"Ugh, that's impossible!" - R-2 Rival, after Belly Drum Lax OHKO'd Mewtwo with Double-Edge

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.