The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » "Kiss My Ass Machamp" v 1.0

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Kiss My Ass Machamp" v 1.0
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 11:06 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The point of this team is to not give a standard Machamp (Cross Chop, Earthquake, Rock Slide, filler defensive move) any 2x effective shots. All weaknesses must be neutralized or immunified (in the case of my psuedo-Hazer). Rate away.

Note: Item Clause is off.

Starmie: Surf, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Recover *Miracle Berry*

I need T-Bolt due to lack of Electric support (damn Earthquakes, and Zappy would give me a Rock Slide shot). Besides, 328 Speed is always good.

Marowak: Earthquake, Rock Slide, HP Bug (70), Screech *Thick Club*

NickWak, you've seen this before.

Machamp: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Cross Chop, Light Screen *Leftovers*

Hypocritical? Hell yeah. But still, this thing rules.

Skarmory: Drill Peck, Whirlwind, Curse, Rest *Mint Berry*

Anti-Curselax and second candidate for Machamp beating.

Scizor: Agility, Wing Attack, Baton Pass, Rest *Mint Berry*

Phildo came up with an idea for RestBerry Passers, which I'm using here. No Swords Dance because I'm of the opinion that it's not necessary (any of the 22 Pokemon NickWak can't OHKO can probably go down to the rest of the team).

Celebi: Heal Bell, Recover, Psychic, Giga Drain *Miracle Berry*

If you want a Heal Beller but don't want Fighting weakness, here's where you go. God, I wish Giga Drain either had more power or more PP.

Problems:
-Team may not be possible due to Item/Legendary clauses
-3x Fire weakness (4 with Scizor)
-My only Grass move sucks ass.

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
"On July 30, all Crystal movesets will be legal and anyone who says they are illegal are big fat poopy heads." -NickWhiz1

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
NickWhiz1
Farting Nudist
Member # 30

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 11:07 AM      Profile for NickWhiz1   Author's Homepage   Email NickWhiz1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just one comment.

NickWak NEEDS the Swords Dance to OHKO those all but 22 Pokemon. Screech can be shrugged off.

But, don't listen to me =/

------------------
"Aww, does the poor widdle Death Stawmie need mommie to kiss away its boo-boo?" - White Cat

"Ugh, that's impossible!" - R-2 Rival, after Belly Drum Lax OHKO'd Mewtwo with Double-Edge

From: Toledo, OH, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.