The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » haze swaggin dragon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: haze swaggin dragon
Dark-Celebi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1889

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 03:15 PM      Profile for Dark-Celebi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think of my dragonite move set?
Dragonite-scope lens or what ever
Swagger
Haze
Body slam
Rest
With your opponent confused off the swagger,use Haze to get rid of his attack boost,and while your opponent hopfully is hurting itself in its own confusion you can hammer away with body slams,and rest then when you need to. You can just keep repeating this.
So what do you think of this moveset? Oh yeh could you guys tell me where GSbot is.Thanks in advance for your replys.

------------------
"your nails are digging into my arm god dammit"

Dark-Celebi "keep it up guys"

OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 03:27 PM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I smell a problem.

GO RHYDON!

Or anything that's Rock or Steel will do. Maybe Skarmory (Always, when you think up a REAAAALLLY sneaky moveset (at least in your own mind), it CAN be countered by a Skarmory, no matter what :P)

Anyway, you can't hit the Steely or Rocky guy very much, and all he needs is a lucky Rock Slide after the initial Swagger...

GSBot can be found on IRC. First get an IRC-client (mIRC will do, http://www.mirc.com). Then set up and connect to irc.sorcery.net andjoin channels #pokebattle and #battlearena... The friendly guys there will help you more (If you can find any).

------------------
Aipom - better than yo mama!

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dark-Celebi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1889

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 04:10 PM      Profile for Dark-Celebi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Oriental-N, Yeh damn Skarmory they always seem to screw up nearly every moveset somone creates.Oh and thanks for the GSbot site

------------------
"your nails are digging into my arm god dammit"

Dark-Celebi "keep it up guys"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.