The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » A new idea for Forretress

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A new idea for Forretress
Ransu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 03:15 PM      Profile for Ransu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was thinking about an old Snorlax set that involved Rollout and I was wander maybe Forretress could do it also:

Rollout
Curse/Defense Curl
Spikes
Sandstorm
@Leftovers

>>Do you guys think it could work

------------------
"There once were two men, who traveled the same path for ten years, but found completely different truths. So I think if I wander for ten years, I'll find my own truth." --Seta Soujirou

OrientalNoodle
Farting Nudist
Member # 616

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 03:41 PM      Profile for OrientalNoodle   Author's Homepage   Email OrientalNoodle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well... Someone sends in a fire (Or more preferably, something strong to Rock that has a Fire move) as soon as you start rollin', and then you get hit by a Flamethrower. Bye bye Forretress.

But if you take care of their Fire users, then, maybe.

------------------
Aipom - better than yo mama!

From: Hanko, -, Finland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 09:59 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not a bad idea.....but Oriental hit the head on the nail....or the nail on the head, whatever. A Machamp or T-Tar with Fire Blast (tried to find the 2 most common not weak to rock pokes that you'll find with Fire) and that's all she wrote for Forret.

------------------

Ransu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 08:28 AM      Profile for Ransu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But the same thing would happen, even if you got the Spikes off you would not have time to use Explosion, right?

------------------
"There once were two men, who traveled the same path for ten years, but found completely different truths. So I think if I wander for ten years, I'll find my own truth." --Seta Soujirou

Mewtwo's #150
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1800

Rate Member
posted 07-08-2001 12:38 AM      Profile for Mewtwo's #150     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah, it won't work most of the time. The turn you start to rollout they probably would of switched to a fire type and kill you getting hit by rollout once before you die. And it won't survive the 5 turns anyway since you can't switch so you won't be able to explode.

------------------

Bob_Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1605

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2001 08:31 AM      Profile for Bob_Utsugi   Email Bob_Utsugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It didn't work. I tested that out. Golem came and hit with Fire Blast! BUTUM! I'm sorry.

------------------
Bob: My computer has a bug!

Shopkeeper: What? A bug? Is it.. KAKUNA? Can I catch it?

~Bob Utsugi

Ransu
Farting Nudist
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
posted 07-08-2001 10:52 AM      Profile for Ransu     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the test, but could someone test what would happen if there was not a fire Pokemon or move, I am going to test it myself later but here is the plan:

Spikes
Sandstorm
Defense Curl
Rollout

I am hoping they start trading around to differ Pokemon and saving their Pokemon with the high defense for last, then it would be too late

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.