The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Please Rate My Team...Kthxbye

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Rate My Team...Kthxbye
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 02:07 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This r my team for teh stuff with teh battling stuff...Wewt!!!

Exeggutor(Woody Allen)-Psychic, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore@Leftovers

Jolteon(Lil Kim[F])-Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Attract, Substitute@Leftovers

Gengar(Vanna White[F])-Dream Eater, Perish Song, Hypnosis, Mean Look@Leftovers

Miltank(Martha Stewart)-Body Slam, Attract, Heal Bell, Milk Drink@MiracleBerry

Snorlax(Richard Simmons)-Double-Edge, Earthquake, Curse, Selfdestruct@Leftovers

Machamp(Fabio)-Cross Chop, Earthquake, Curse, Rest@Mint Berry

Well, theres my team. Please rate it, and enjoy my stupidity, thanx.

------------------
Wewt!

[This message has been edited by PokeSage (edited 07-05-2001).]

From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
I M A Pokeprofessional
Farting Nudist
Member # 1585

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 02:35 PM      Profile for I M A Pokeprofessional   Email I M A Pokeprofessional   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
XDish team, PS.

Eggy- Perfect .

Jolteon- While Frail, the protection moves make up for it.

gengar- Very interesting indeed, but also very good.

miltank- Another perfect pokemon (maybe use Psych Up =-O)

Snorlax- Is there any other kind?

Machamp- Nice sweeper.

Rating- Very 31337.

------------------

Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 02:47 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wewt! Thanx for teh rate d00d!

------------------
Wewt!

Bob_Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1605

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 04:29 PM      Profile for Bob_Utsugi   Email Bob_Utsugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exeggutor

Nice set.

Gengar

Hmm, try Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Psychic and Shadow Ball. May work

Jolteon

-Thunderbolt
-Ice HP
-Substitute
-Thunder Wave
@Nevermeltice

The great Dragonite-killer.

Err.. Miltank and Snorlax? Maybe one normal-pokémon can be enough.

Curselax is good idea.

Do not use Miltank as this team, because you can use.. Dragonite.. -T-Bolt, Haze, Ice Beam, Double-Edge.. @Magnet..

For Machamp I'll use Fire Blast, Earthquake, Rock Slide and Cross Chop with @Leftovers. This is great sweeper and can wipe out many flying-pokémon.

------------------
I can make my team even better..

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 05:09 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bob_Utsugi:
I can make my team even better..

Unfortunately, you won't be doing anything to help this one. And for slaughtering my Jolteon moveset you die.

------------------
"Ouch! Ouch! Now that's what I call good seamanship!"~Captain on Shining Force 2

syran765: *Automaton sent out Demon-Bitch*
syran765: *Sabregirl's Umbreon was paralysed with fear*
~SabreGirl on AIM

Guigs18
Farting Nudist
Member # 1921

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 09:49 PM      Profile for Guigs18   Email Guigs18   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn bob, auto made you his bitch right there dawg

------------------

Gary Oak
Farting Nudist
Member # 1028

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 01:14 AM      Profile for Gary Oak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I use that the Attract, T-Wave, T-Bolt, Sub Jolteon on my team and I have to say that the leftovers isn't exactly the attachment you want to give it.......

People tend to keep their ground types alive like they were their children or something in battle and I've noticed that means that Jolteon ain't likely to be in the center ring long enough to use the leftovers effectively at all. I gave mine the magnet because it mainly is there to attack with T-Bolt and/or paralyze/switch out.

------------------
"You think it is done, you think all is well. Well kiss my green ass I shall see you in hell."

AIM: WiZaRd99

From: Roselle, Illinois | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 01:31 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With leftovers, it's entirely possible to all but sweep large portions of teams. Without them, you're lucky to nail one or two. I can't tell you how many times I've established control with the Jolt and made in excess of 7 or 8 subs, which is completely impossible without Leftovers or some kind of healing move.

------------------
"Ouch! Ouch! Now that's what I call good seamanship!"~Captain on Shining Force 2

~SabreGirl on AIM

Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 03:03 AM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Say "kthxbye" again and die.
From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 10:15 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pokesage: Thanks for editing out the irrelevant adolescent humor that you used in place of actual descriptions of the strategies you use with your Pokemon.

------------------

~SabreGirl on AIM

Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 09:57 AM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh, sorry :| I figured I was gunna get Banned, anywayz, could I please get some FULL rates?

------------------
Wewt!

[This message has been edited by PokeSage (edited 07-06-2001).]

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 02:36 PM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exeggutor-Psychic, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore@Leftovers

I'd put Synthesis or Moonlight over Giga Drain.

Jolteon-Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Attract, Substitute@Leftovers

How can I argue with this masterpiece?

Gengar-Dream Eater, Perish Song, Hypnosis, Mean Look@Leftovers

I tend to favor Confuse Ray and Attract over Hypnosis and Dream Eater. Your call.

Miltank-Body Slam, Attract, Heal Bell, Milk Drink@MiracleBerry

Present over Body Slam. The Special attackers come flocking to her, and then she 2HKOs them with bugged gifts.

Snorlax-Double-Edge, Earthquake, Curse, Selfdestruct@Leftovers

Nice, although I'd put Fire Blast over Earthquake, since you won't be doing anything to a fast Misdreavus switch-in anyways, even with Earthquake. Fire Blast has nearly a 50% chance of OHKOing Scizor, a 100% chance of OHKOing Forretress, and a 100% chance of 2HKOing Skarmory.

Machamp-Cross Chop, Earthquake, Curse, Rest@Mint Berry

Good, but if anything, I'd put Rock Slide over Earthquake, since with Curse you'll probably be able to OHKO most electric types anyways, (barring Zapdos...)

Offensive: No fire move. You're asking to die hardcore to Scizor and Forretress. I know Jolteon can 2 shot Forrie and 3 shot Scizor, but that requires luck, and all Scizor needs is an Agility to Marowak and that's the end of Jolteon.

7/10 Get a fire move on there.

Defensive: Standard Machamp might cause you problems. Eggy is a good answer, but if there's a Scizor starter and they have bugpower, you're meat. You have 2 fighting weaknesses and 2 ground weaknesses, (very similarly to a team of my own) but you don't have nearly the mainboard bias against Marowak and Machamp that I was sure to have.

6/10

Overall: 6.5/10

Originality: Meh... 6/10

------------------

~SabreGirl on AIM

Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 02:19 AM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why'd you take out the funny stuff? Boo...

Exeggutor(Woody Allen)-Psychic, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore@Leftovers
Sure. I have no GS knowledge on this specimen.

Jolteon(Lil Kim[F])-Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Attract, Substitute@Leftovers
Automan likes this, but he also like Diablo II. Based solely on that fact, it is in your best interest to replace this with a...
Zapdos @Leftovers
-Thunderwave
-Thunderbolt
-HP Grass
-Whirlwind
Biffster is secksie.

Gengar(Vanna White[F])-Dream Eater, Perish Song, Hypnosis, Mean Look@Leftovers
Ok...no. If you wanna Perish Trap, use Missy. If you want sleepy time, use Jynx. This thing is fucked up beyond belief. Eww.

Miltank(Martha Stewart)-Body Slam, Attract, Heal Bell, Milk Drink@MiracleBerry
Good.

Snorlax(Richard Simmons)-Double-Edge, Earthquake, Curse, Selfdestruct@Leftovers
Meh, I dunno. Seems like after some cursing you'll need to blow right up. I'd replace Curse or Self Destruct with Rest.

Machamp(Fabio)-Cross Chop, Earthquake, Curse, Rest@Mint Berry
Machamp can't curse, he has enough trouble staying alive as it is...rock slide over that shiyat.

Please let it be known that my G/S knowledge encompasses that which I have tried on my own in the field of battle. Approximately 12 Pokemon.
Har har! Take my poor advise!

Also, let it be known that bitches love me for various reasons.
Among them, my ability to rhyme.

------------------
Quiet or I'll blow up your throat.

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 02:54 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sparkles Fish's bitches*
Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 267

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 03:02 AM      Profile for Fish     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You ain't sparklin' shit. That's clearly a lot of twinklin' Queer.
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 03:08 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damnit, I tried too hard on my sparkling. Fuck...
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 08:11 AM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I replaced Gengar with a...
Jynx(Vanna White)-Dream Eater, Perish Song, Lovely Kiss, Mean Look@Leftovers

Also, Miltank was replaced with a...
Muk(Bill Cosby)-Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Haze, Explosion@Leftovers

That is all.

------------------
Wewt!

ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 09:31 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On your revised version

Eggy: Good

Jolteon: I haven't tried this set, I like ice HP, but keep this if it works.

Jynx: Why perish song? Try ice beam.

Muk: If you want a hazer, try Blastoise with surf, haze, swagger and ice beam or attract.

Snorlax: It needs rest, but belly drum 'Lax is better IMO.

Machamp: I doubt he can survive cursing, put on rock slide.

------------------
How to ruin a Snorlax:
@everstone
defense curl
tackle
amnesia
harden

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 05:18 PM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jynx is a Perish Trapper...Dream Eater is just to restore health... Muk 0wnz Blastoise. Machamp can survive Cursing.../me influenced IMAP to use a CurseChamp /me poses.

------------------
Wewt!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.