The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » How do u sebd the legendaries to hell!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do u sebd the legendaries to hell!
Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 05:19 AM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I origanilly posted this message below but the title was bad ,so im posting it again...
If my friends going to battle me wit with

lugai
ho-oh
mew2
raikou
entie
suicine

How am i supposed to beat him , toooooooooo many legendaries , i need a bit of help on this one!
He doesnt use stat raising/decreasing moves so that ia a advantage allready
sHOULD I FIGHT FIRE WIT FIRE?
( who else would use/fight this team )

------------------

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 05:34 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, maybe this will work. Your friend may think he/she will be unstoppable with this team, but, Ironically, you can defeat him/her with non-legendaries, which would add insult to injury.

There is one Pokémon I know of that could destroy Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Raikou, and Entei. That just leaves Suicune. That Pokémon is Tyranitar. Now, realize that Tyranitar is not unstopable, but, using Tyranitar would be a GREAT idea. He is rock and dark. Teach him Crunch (a dark attack). He can now use Crunch against Lugia and Mewtwo... it will be super effective. Teach him ancient power or rock slide, he can now beat up Ho-oh with that because fire is weak to rock. I don't know for sure if Tyranitar can learn Earthquake, but if it can, that would eliminate Entei and Raikou due to the fact they are weak to ground attacks. That just leaves Suicune, who could give you trouble, just hope your friend doesn't pick Suicune, and even if he/she does, you can still survive if you play it right. So I say build a Tyraintar that knows Crunch, RockSlide or AncientPower, Earthquake, and then why not Sandstorm. Attack a good item to it like Leftovers or Miracleberry and go get em, good luck.

-MK

Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 05:50 AM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is ur friend any good? If they don't have solid sets than T-tar will cruch just about everything (BTW, rock slide, not crunch against lugia and it can learn EQ).. however, if he/she's any good then M2 will kill ya w/ submission and lugia w/ curse/EQ, requiring a little more work.. I'd suggest taking a blissey along as well...

------------------
"how can u tell a shiny pokemon from a normal pokemon?"
-Team_Rockets_Arcanine @ The Pokegym

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bob_Utsugi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1605

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 10:19 AM      Profile for Bob_Utsugi   Email Bob_Utsugi   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You may destroy them with Rhydon/Tyranitar and Starmie.. who has this moveset: Thunderbolt/Confuse Ray/Surf/Recover @Magnet

And I think your Tyranitar/Rhydon wipes out Ho-oh, Lugia, Raikou and Entei with Rock Slide, then Starmie comes and destroy Suicune and Mew2.

I believe your friend uses only attacking moves so you can wipe out them easily.

Your friend is such a loser because he/she uses legendraries.. *sigh*

------------------
I can make my team even better..

[This message has been edited by Bob_Utsugi (edited 07-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Bob_Utsugi (edited 07-04-2001).]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 06:39 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would guess that since the friend is using all legendaries that he isn't a good trainer. A few legendaries on a team is ok, but all 6 Pokémon legendaries, that just reeks of immaturity. He probably thinks, "ohh nothin can beat my team of 6 pkmn, oh they so strong nothin can stop me." If he is that weak I say a Tyranitar could wipe them ALL out.

-MK

Espeon
Farting Nudist
Member # 1713

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 09:19 PM      Profile for Espeon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with MK and Bob_Utsugi that he is a poor trainer, *cough* loser *cough*
would snorlaks help out to win?

Snorlax@leftovers
rockslide
E-Q
Curse
rest

------------------

Bahamut-Zero
Farting Nudist
Member # 814

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 10:00 PM      Profile for Bahamut-Zero   Author's Homepage   Email Bahamut-Zero   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha My team is all legendaries and noone has beat them (cause the people in my neighboorhood SUCK), but I don't think it's unstoppable, no team is unstoppable. Well, my team has a tyranitar too so I guess it's not all legendaries. =) But if this kid thinks he can beat neone with all attack moves, he doesn't know jack and shit about Pokémon.

------------------
Enter Bahamut Zero's Arena NOW!

From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-05-2001 05:58 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Technically there is no unbeatable team, but, if you are smart enough and inovative enough, you can come damn near close to making one. Realize I said close. When two nearly unbeatable teams fight, don't be suprised if it comes down to struggling.

-MK

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.