The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Crystallized Dragonite set

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystallized Dragonite set
ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 07-03-2001 07:42 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Draggy has high attack already, and stabbed wing attack and physical moves would make him an even better sweeper, wouldn't it.

Dragonite
curse
extremespeed(he does get this in Crystal, right)
wing attack
t-bolt
@leftovers/magnet/whatever

curses up, when they switch to their hazer, T-bolt, or maybe Extremespeed(which would work better?), then turn 2 extremespeed. They should have a dead hazer. Then just sweep the rest of their team. T-bolt may not get used much. What's a good replacement? T-wave, safeguard, rest, fire blast? just some ideas.
Rate please.

------------------
How to ruin a Snorlax:
@everstone
defense curl
tackle
amnesia
harden

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 05:40 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not bad, but, just because he is of type dragon, realize this may just be me, teach him Outrage over Thunderbolt and attach a bitterberry and/or miracle berry to cure the confusion that Outrage will eventually give him. Outrage is a "good" attack and it will STAB out...

-MK

EDIT: Yes, you can get a Dratini that knows ExtremeSpeed in Crystal, but, you only get one and you earn it by answering some questions this guy asks, he is maybe over by Dragon's Den or something. Answer his questions nicely (seriously, don't give mean answers) or the Dratini you get will not know ExtremeSpeed.

-MK

[This message has been edited by MK (edited 07-04-2001).]

ThumbsOfSteel
Farting Nudist
Member # 1922

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 09:28 AM      Profile for ThumbsOfSteel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanx MK, but now that I think of it, I might need a mysteryberry on there for extremespeed, which will be the main attack, and with 8 pp max, mysteryberry is almost needed. If it tests all right without it, I'll use outrage like you said, but without bitter berry, there's no good use for outrage unless you have safeguard. I think it needs the extra pp though.

------------------
How to ruin a Snorlax:
@everstone
defense curl
tackle
amnesia
harden

From: Nowhere on a normal map | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 07-04-2001 06:36 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad to help

---------------
"Now I know what you're thinking, can I peel my bowling ball with this... YES! You can finally peel away your bowling ball's marble exoskeleton to reveal the sweet tender pulpy fruit inside!"

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.