The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » Bide For Shuckle?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bide For Shuckle?
Dark-Celebi
Farting Nudist
Member # 1889

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 02:32 PM      Profile for Dark-Celebi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After two long damn weeks i've finally hatched a max stat Shuckle. So when leveling him up, I had a think of what his final moveset was going to be, I don't know the standard moveset for Shuckle so i came up with this moveset and I would like to see what you guys think of it.
Shuckle-Leftovers
Safeguard
Toxic
Sandstorm
Bide
First you set up the safeguard even though he is extremly slow,then toxic your oponent after that sandstorm and then bide away. With leftovers restoring your Hp every turn he lasts quite a while in the battle field it works well for me, just wanted to see what you guys think of it.
Thanks in advance guys/girls for reading and if you reply. Dark-Celebi

------------------
"your nails are digging into my arm god dammit"

Dark-Celebi "keep it up guys"

JoHtO TrAiNeR
Farting Nudist
Member # 1777

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 03:36 PM      Profile for JoHtO TrAiNeR   Author's Homepage   Email JoHtO TrAiNeR   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shuckle is too weak for Bide, and plus, who's gonna do enough damage on Shuckle for it to even do a decent amount of damage? Also, if you're gonna use Toxic, have wrap in the moveset.

------------------

From: St. Paul, MN,USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Random Loser
Farting Nudist
Member # 1538

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 03:46 PM      Profile for Random Loser   Email Random Loser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd have to go w/ DT, Rest, Toxic, Wrap...

------------------
"how can u tell a shiny pokemon from a normal pokemon?"
-Team_Rockets_Arcanine @ The Pokegym

From: Uni of Virginny | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Biffster
Farting Nudist
Member # 269

Member Rated:
posted 06-26-2001 04:49 PM      Profile for Biffster     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bide won't deal much damage back cause of Shuckle's low HP.
From: Viridian City (On the road at least) | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mu
Farting Nudist
Member # 28

Member Rated:
posted 06-27-2001 11:31 AM      Profile for Mu   Author's Homepage   Email Mu   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JoHtO TrAiNeR:
Shuckle is too weak for Bide, and plus, who's gonna do enough damage on Shuckle for it to even do a decent amount of damage? Also, if you're gonna use Toxic, have wrap in the moveset.

Correction; Shuckle is too STRONG for Bide.

------------------
+Contact Info for Harrassment+
ICQ - Ghostlight - 86476913
AIM - Corpselight Wisp

From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.