The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Omanyte Historical Foundation   » NovaEon V1.3

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NovaEon V1.3
LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 11:10 AM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, first tme Poster, Long time Reader/Lurker.
Here is my Team....
And I have updated it with "Switch-ins"

---NovaEon---

Zapdos @Leftovers
-Drill Peck
-Thunderwave
-Thunderbolt
-Whirlwind
Well, you are going to say it. Whirlwind goes last, Parashulffling doesn't work.. Well, can it occur to you that I can Attack with Drill Peck? They will get hurt on the way in, unstead of them getting hit by a T-wave when they switch it back in.

Arcanine @Miracle Berry
-Fire Blast
-Sunny Day
-Double edge
-Rest
Deviation of the Standard, Double-edge complements his superior attack for Grounds, but does nothing for Rocks, and Rest because he will need to heal...

Snorlax @Mint Berry
-Double edge
-Earthquake
-Curse
-Rest
Standard Curse-lax

Serebii @MIracle Berry
-Leech Seed
-Psychic
-Heal Bell
-Recover
Standard with Leech Seed over Giga Drain

Marowak @Thick Club
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Bug HP
-Swords Dance
With a Attack DV that Bug HP is

Machamp @Scope Lens
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Focus Energy
Standard CH Machamp

Switch-ins for Arcanine

Forrestress @Pink bow
-Spikes
-Explosion
-Reflect
-Protect

Kingdra @Mint berry
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-DragonBreath/Attract/Double Team
-Rest

Scizor @Leftovers
-Steel wing
-Substitute
-Agility
-Baton Pass
Now, all three above are Pokemon that I can Switch in for Arcanine. Forretress is for NovaEon:Spikes, Kingdra is for NovaEon X2, and Scizor is for NovaEon:MarrowJax0r. So, you see, I have different Strategies set up in different variations of the Team.

Team Weakness: Main 9 Types
Fighting 1x
Fire 1x
Ground 1x
Rock 2x
Water 2x
Ice 3x
Flying 2x
Psychic 1x

2x Bug,1x Dark, Ghost 1x

[This message has been edited by LavosPhoenix (edited 07-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by LavosPhoenix (edited 07-15-2001).]

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 11:18 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sup LP. Parashuffling ONLY works with Spikes down. Otherwise they can switch between the same two pokemon, and/or get free cheap shots on you until Zap is dead, then Heal Bell.

------------------
*burns Pokémon to hell*~Marcus Majarra

"Mint has that quiet elegance, but I bet Arche fucks like a tiger."~Klarth, Tales of Phantasia

Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 11:22 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Marowak can get AP. For Crystal, where you'll get Swords Dance, breed with a Charmander that has both SD and AP.

------------------

"Mint has that quiet elegance, but I bet Arche fucks like a tiger."~Klarth, Tales of Phantasia

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 11:40 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How do you get both Ancient Power and Swords Dance on Charmander? If I remember correctly, that combo is impossible.

------------------
A little sampling of my free time.
"After that damn movie, everybody thinks band camp is nothing but sex. I mean, come on, we break for lunch." -Bartlebee

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
Automaton
Farting Nudist
Member # 1234

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 11:49 AM      Profile for Automaton   Author's Homepage   Email Automaton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm, good point. I was just doing a quick look to see what learned it. It appears that SD/AP is impossible on anything that Wak can breed with, and therefore impossible on Wak itself. My bad.

------------------

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 06-20-2001 12:16 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you for Pointing that out.
The only reason I have Whirlwind on him is to Psuedo-haze.

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*
*Licks his Stick 'O Molasses!*

From: Collinsville, Illinois (Just east of St. Louis) | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 06-21-2001 02:48 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, I guess the Team is good overall???

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 06-29-2001 04:00 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
McJagger's "Can't touch this Bump!"

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-06-2001 03:06 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not-so-Random Bump of the Day!

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*

LavosPhoenix
Farting Nudist
Member # 1865

Member Rated:
posted 07-09-2001 02:09 PM      Profile for LavosPhoenix   Email LavosPhoenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HarHarHar!!

------------------
*Hugs his Shiny Nuke*

raticata
Farting Nudist
Member # 1994

Member Rated:
posted 07-15-2001 06:41 PM      Profile for raticata     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
---NovaEon---

Zapdos @Leftovers
-Drill Peck
-T-wave
-Substitute
-Whirlwind

this works fine - you can paralyze their whole team like this, allowing better sweepage with maro and champ. drill peck is good as fighting types, or champ, are v common. Not too sure about sub though - would reflect be better ? That way, you can set it up for snorlax to curse up, seems silly but his defense isnt top and cross chop hits hard against him. Also protects, kinda, arcy from rock/ground attacks.

Just IMO though, good set.

Arcanine @Miracle Berry
-Fire Blast
-Sunny Day
-Double edge
-Rest

very nice - i loath standards. A mint may be better though, incase someone toxics/t-waves and makes his rest redundant. Good set again.

Snorlax @Mint Berry
-Double edge
-Earthquake
-Curse
-Rest
Standard Curse-lax

mm standard, can he learn submission ? Maybe change it with shadowball and submiss if poss if want a change.

Serebii @MIracle Berry
-Leech Seed
-Psychic
-Heal Bell
-Recover

right...IMO AP would 'own' psychic. Mr serebii has i think 7 weaknesses including a double to bugs. AP doesnt get stab, but is supereffective against bug/ice/fire/flying which neatly takes out the main worries. The other moves are fine.

Marowak @Thick Club
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Body Slam
-Swords Dance

attack dv of 13 - does it give bug hp ?? If so, get this over body slam and sweep BIG TIME !!

Machamp @Scope Lens
-Cross chop
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Focus Energy

may be standard but i rarely see it...a reflect would do wonders with this set....

overall you use popular pokemon but have a decent knowledge of what is good etc , very very promising, and few standards.

------------------

JolteonStorm
Farting Nudist
Member # 1774

posted 07-16-2001 03:10 AM      Profile for JolteonStorm   Author's Homepage   Email JolteonStorm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5 posts in a row to bump.

Boy you suck.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.