The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » COde help?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COde help?
TeamArticuno
Farting Nudist
Member # 3797

Member Rated:
posted 07-20-2005 11:46 PM      Profile for TeamArticuno   Author's Homepage   Email TeamArticuno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is the difference between Pokemon Fire V1 and V2?

V1 is the origional pokemon red?

V2 being Fire Red?

Trainer Card turns Green and has a Star on it, with a Money Glitch, Items Glitch, etc. How do I fix this?

Pika I cannot contact the creaters, this is not explained in their help section. This isn't even listed as one of the problems.

I no nothing about hacking, and I don't even come close to the math classes you guys are in. Avanced Calculus?

Well anyway, honestly I just need answer to these questions, and Id truly appreciate the help. Pika your very good in what you do, I rated you highly, please if you can, please answer. Im not as smart as you ok [Razz]

[ 07-23-2005, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: TeamArticuno ]

- - - - -
"Legendary Articuno's Freeze Breath!"

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2005 04:38 PM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sadly i don't know much about v2 - all i can say is if you have v2 (=v1 codes don't work) you will have to get v2 codes. I am sure you'll find some on gscentral.

fortunately you don't need vector calculus to understand hacking...

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

TeamArticuno
Farting Nudist
Member # 3797

Member Rated:
posted 07-23-2005 05:52 PM      Profile for TeamArticuno   Author's Homepage   Email TeamArticuno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Then most likely it is a Fire Red V1. Your used codes on your site work fine. Whatever Version you go by, the master code, etc. works. The people who know about this problem would be the creaters, and I can't find a source I can contact. XYZ's Calculator? Under credits, notta. They probably don't want to be found lol. I really don't want a trainers card green with a star on it, ???890 money, ??3494 Potions, Pokeballs etc.

G central has a different secret ID code than you, wonder why, hmm. 4 lines instead of 1. They don't have much answers im looking for, unless I overlooked it.

[ 07-23-2005, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: TeamArticuno ]

- - - - -
"Legendary Articuno's Freeze Breath!"

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 07-25-2005 05:44 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well get one of the money codes decrypt it with arcrypt on gscentral on the right side there will be stuff like FFFF remove that and replace it with dunno maybe 3E8 (=1000)

do the same for the star code.

or
if you only saved once before breaking this:
http://web264.server46.rhs-it.de/nb/pokeadvbku.txt
and you will be able to load the old save

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

Zerot
I pay schoolgirls to verbally abuse me.
Member # 1295

Member Rated:
posted 07-28-2005 12:02 AM      Profile for Zerot   Author's Homepage   Email Zerot   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Version 1 came with the wireless adapter.

Version 2 does not.

From: Lizton, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.