next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Save Site Online

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Save Site Online
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-08-2004 06:07 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.geocities.com/gcintelligence/gcipmemain.html

Idea based upon original discussion from some other topic... Basically a place to store and share save files for Gamecube Memory Card Saves [such as Colloseum] and GBA saves [such as Ruby and Sapphire]

edit: We'll need contributions to make the site awesome, so be sure to submit stuff... even if it seems insignificant...

edit2: send save submissions to gcintelligence@yahoo.com

[ 04-09-2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2004 03:35 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You'll want to post your e-mail address somewhere so people can actually send you the files.

Otherwise, good work.

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2004 04:14 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aaaaahhh, cool
The only thing that I want to know: what do I need to grab gba and gc saves from their respective supports?

- - - - -
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2004 06:43 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he explains it there though...
gba: either actionreplay OR MVB2/Flash2Advance/xboo cable
gamecube: USB Memcard OR PSO, BBA, gcs, psoload/psul

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2004 06:58 AM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh and for those who don't know how to upload with a F2A or other multiboot cable you might want to check out this multiboot-gba tool (written by myself)

http://pokeguide.gambelz.de/pokepic/FlashSaveWriterBeta.zip

- - - - -
"PIKA OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE BIGGEST TWO-FACED ASSHOLE HERE. AS HE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED HE SAID THAT THERE IS A WAY TO MAX OUT ALL STATS COMPLETELY ABOVE 510. WELL DUH...! HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT IF HE DIDN'T HACK IT HIMSELF?! LOL! PATHETIC!"
TIDUSBLITZABESX

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2004 01:59 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL my apologies, I meant to give my email addy:

gcintelligence@yahoo.com

-MK

edit: posted my email address above as well, and, pika, is that tool you posted for use with the PSO + BBA? If so, that is super sweet! Would you mind if I posted it on the site?

[ 04-09-2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

pika
Farting Nudist
Member # 1908

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2004 05:31 PM      Profile for pika   Author's Homepage   Email pika   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nah it's for use with pc2gbalinkport cables. If you want to buy one google: "mvb2"
if you want to build one:
http://www.work.de/nocash/gba-xboo.htm
TOOL IS UPLOAD ONLY!
But if you get this cable:
GBA Flash2Advance USB (or LTP) Linker (GBA-0099)
you can both run my uploder to upload sav and dl savs (and a further plus is you can also dump rom images from your legitimate games)
To upload with any of these cables you need my tool. Yes you may post it.
---------------------------------------
With gamecube PSO+BBA you need to use gcs (dextrose.com) it only works with official cards So you need at least one official card (you can copy to an unofficial using the gcn bios)
----------------------------------------

The most simple solution on gba is AR (naturally).

On the cube it's the USB memcard. But this is also quite unflexible i'd prefer the BBA/PSO because it's more flexible (you know what i mean [Big Grin] )

Personally I use PSO/BBA and F2A-USB Cable for all my sav-backup needs. I use F2A and not my gsa because the outfut is more VisualBoyAdvance friendly.

- - - - -
TIDUSBLITZABESX

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2004 04:39 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK, you still need to put your e-mail address on the actual page, so people who get there from someplace other than this thread can find it.
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-11-2004 11:20 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I suppose you're right... I'll update tomorrow and post any submitted save files [if any].
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 04-13-2004 08:15 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I worked hard on the site today, but nobody submitted any files, I did do alot of work to make it easier to navigate, etc...

Someone submit something, anything!!!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.