The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » English SAPPHIRE ROM HERE!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: English SAPPHIRE ROM HERE!
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 06:39 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://server39.hypermart.net/romtranslation/mugs-pksc.zip

Get it while the getting's good, it works!

w00t w00t!

Edit: You might need the latest version of this emu to make it work...

http://vboy.emuhq.com/downloads/VisualBoyAdvance-1.4.zip

[ 03-09-2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

Fenix
I live in a public bathroom.
Member # 2371

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 07:43 PM      Profile for Fenix   Author's Homepage   Email Fenix   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Adding your own intro to the ROM:

Translating using non-Engrish:

Excellent find.

- - - - -
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery

From: The Homeworld, Aiur | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 07:45 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, Petalburg City Gym leader is NORMAN...

He won't let me battle him, he said to go on and battle the other gym leaders, he said to go onto RUSTBORO CITY and battle GYM LEADER ROXANNE

[ 03-09-2003, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 08:23 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
also what is it
TeLeFonE
X-treme rotary telephone
Member # 2293

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 08:33 PM      Profile for TeLeFonE   Email TeLeFonE   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good find.

- - - - -
fuck this username is gay

The Muffin King
Farting Nudist
Member # 2240

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 08:38 PM      Profile for The Muffin King   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If only I had more than seven days to enjoy this...
ReturnofNumeroUno
Farting Nudist
Member # 476

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 08:40 PM      Profile for ReturnofNumeroUno   Email ReturnofNumeroUno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:

Only took 3 games to get a gym leader named after me.

- - - - -
Ich Liebe NintendoLover

From: Pembroke Pines Florida | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 10:08 PM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
typical rage wrong fucking forum insanity
From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 10:40 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And instead of being all happy that the ROM exist and that I bothered to share it with the likes of you, you jump to the negative and insult me...
Mentar the Malady Monkey
worst username ever
Member # 1182

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 01:59 AM      Profile for Mentar the Malady Monkey   Email Mentar the Malady Monkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See MK, you're catching on!
From: Pandemonium, HL, Hades | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Sage
Farting Nudist
Member # 1818

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 02:13 AM      Profile for Sage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thoroughly enjoyed that reply.
From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
starCaliber
is evil and also MewtwoSama
Member # 268

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 02:19 AM      Profile for starCaliber   Email starCaliber   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bump for the last4postsAreFuckinGold crew
From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
dr.steelix
Farting Nudist
Member # 2734

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 02:39 AM      Profile for dr.steelix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Excellent !

- - - - -
i am sorry

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 08:08 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the links, MK.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 12:26 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:

He won't let me battle him, he said to go on and battle the other gym leaders, he said to go onto RUSTBORO CITY and battle GYM LEADER ROXANNE

In case anyone was wondering ...

Gym Leader 1= Roxanne
Gym Leader 2= Brawly
Gym Leader 3= Wattson ^_^
Gym Leader 4= Flannery
Gym Leader 5= Norman
Gym Leader 6= Winona
Gym Leader 7= Liza & Tate
Gym Leader 8= Wallace
Elite 1= Sidney
Elite 2= Phoebe
Elite 3= Glacia
Elite 4= Drake (not to be confused with the anime-only character)
Champion= Steven

All badges are direct translations of the original names.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 05:48 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Quoth the server, 404.

Do any of the GBA emus allowing RAM "peeking" and editing, like NoCash did for the GB? I want to get all the English attack and trait names in my Pokedex ASAP.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 06:22 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
I want to get all the English attack and trait names in my Pokedex ASAP.

Go to Pokemon Forever then. And it's "Abilities", not traits or characteristics.
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-10-2003 09:41 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KOFFING embodies toxic substances. It mixes the toxins with raw garbage to set off a chemical reaction that results in a terribly powerful poison gas. The higher the temperature, the more gas is concocted by this POKéMON.

PORYGON is capable of reverting itself entirely back to program data and entering cyberspace. This POKéMON is copy-protected so it cannot be duplicated by copying.

MAGIKARP is virtually useless in battle as it can only splash around. As a result, it is considered to be weak. However, it is actually a very hardy POKéMON that can survive in any body of water no matter how polluted it is.

Edit: White cat, do you have AIM? I know you have ICQ, but I don't have ICQ installed on this machine. PM me if you have AIM, thanks...

[ 03-10-2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2003 12:09 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link dead, anywhere else hosting it?

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2003 01:10 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently, pokemonpalace.net has it.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2003 04:06 PM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Only took 3 games to get a gym leader named after me.
Only took two to get me on the Elite Four, with my (more or less) favorite type too. I wouldn't be caught dead using Slowbro, Xatu or Jynx, but that's okay. [Razz] (Or wearing those glasses for that matter...)

Are those names the actual English names, rough approximations of the Japanese names, or just random names chosen by the translators?
~Uiru

[ 03-11-2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Uiru ]

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2003 04:18 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those are the "actual" Gym Leader names in the English Version found by pecking around in the English ROM.

It zipped form it's 4944KB. I suppose I could try to send it to people (who haven't pissed me off in the past)

Yeah, Porygone is correct though, PokemonPalace.net is hosting it, but alot of people are liable to be trying to download it from there, hammering the FTP it's on.

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2003 06:05 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Crimzonite. I didn't realize Meowth had the English names up already.

MK: I don't have AIM, and I don't use UBB private messages. You'll have to e-mail me, or post it here if it's on-topic.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 03-12-2003 04:13 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The splash page for PP.N is there, but it just won't load after that.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dav1dL
Farting Nudist
Member # 2046

Member Rated:
posted 03-13-2003 01:01 PM      Profile for Dav1dL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.marblepalace.net/forum/shit/sapphire.zip

- - - - -
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.