The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » English ROM soon hopefully

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: English ROM soon hopefully
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 06:08 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, just thought I'd let all you know that an English Sapphire ROM has surfaced, but it has some kind of safeguard programmed in it just like the Japanese Version did to prevent it from being played on an emulator. The Japanese one was cracked in less than 24 hours, hopefully the same can be said for this one...

Edit: Someone who looked in the ROM said that they named the new girl on Advance Generation who joins Ash and Brock "May"!

May! What the Hell kinda name is that! Her name is Haruka damnit!

[ 03-09-2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: MK ]

poccil
Farting Nudist
Member # 1457

posted 03-09-2003 10:13 PM      Profile for poccil   Author's Homepage   Email poccil   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and, from the Pokemon Community forums, it's just been cracked. Download it at pokemonpalace.net if you want it.

- - - - -
The Ultimate Pokemon Center | Gold/Silver Lab
"I believe that poccil is an intelligent, respected member of the online Pokemon community." -sarcastic comment by White Cat

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 03-09-2003 10:37 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006636

I might as well link the two topics so everyone knows the ROMs out now, etc...

Been a while since I've seen you poccil, what have you been up to?

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2003 11:08 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK:
Edit: Someone who looked in the ROM said that they named the new girl on Advance Generation who joins Ash and Brock "May"!

May! What the Hell kinda name is that! Her name is Haruka damnit!

And their names are Satoshi and Takeshi, damnit!

If you're pissed now, wait until you find out what they named the leaders of Team Aqua/Magma.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.