The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Device to play roms on Gameboys?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Device to play roms on Gameboys?
PersianRocks
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2987

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2002 02:30 PM      Profile for PersianRocks     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A couple months ago, i was on Meowth Hacks and i thought i saw an ad for a device that allows you to play roms on your gameboy. I was wondering, does such a device actually exist?

- - - - -
OMAE O KOROSU!!!!!!

From: Team Rocket HQ | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2002 03:26 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, they totally exist. I was even considering buying one before...

Someone here at azure once gave me a link to some site that had them for sale...

Cheater
Farting Nudist
Member # 216

posted 09-04-2002 08:24 PM      Profile for Cheater        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the flash linker advance (for game boy advance) costs about $150. the gameboy e-merger backup system (for game boy and game boy color) costs about $110. you can even purchase these items online.

- - - - -
KIRBY - A mascot for the NINTENDO company, recently found out to be a real POKéMON. Related to JIGGLYPUFF.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2002 12:16 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The thing I saw was at an online store or something, and, it was around 50 bucks maybe? Not sure...

Anyway, I know I'm liable to butcher the name, but, I think it was at some site like liank-siak.com (something ODD like that, I can't remember the name, but, if someone said it correctly I'd know it when I saw it...)

dsntmatter
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2680

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2002 08:13 PM      Profile for dsntmatter   Email dsntmatter   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think i seen an ad for it on gamecopyworld.com
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-05-2002 11:14 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks dsntmatter for the link...
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 10-25-2002 05:35 AM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those things rock. I think it's a very appropriate response to a company that keeps rereleasing 8 bit games without improvement.

- - - - -
Subject: Ninja and Opensource

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.