The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » I dont think this is supposed to happen

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I dont think this is supposed to happen
PersianRocks
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2987

Member Rated:
posted 08-17-2002 08:01 PM      Profile for PersianRocks     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was fiddlin around my red rom and somthing strange happenned. I had the gameshark codes for infinite masterballs in first position, steal trainers pokemon, and catch persian active. i accidentally tried to use a masterball out of battle. to my suprise, it worked! The screen showed a ball being thrown and then the top right corner of the screen. turned blackand it said "Persian was caught! New pokedex data will be entered for persian" then it was sent to bills pc. to my ralief, it didnt mess up the pc. I am blaming the steal trainers pokemon for this strange occurance. has anybody else had an experience likke this?

- - - - -
OMAE O KOROSU!!!!!!

From: Team Rocket HQ | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 08-18-2002 05:03 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Makes sense. The "steal trainer's Pokemon" code must actually be a "catch Pokemon at any time, even if you're not in battle" code.

- - - - -
"Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
-- Barack Obama, campaigning in Iowa

DemonTigerneo
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3290

Rate Member
posted 04-02-2003 06:48 PM      Profile for DemonTigerneo   Author's Homepage   Email DemonTigerneo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Persianrocks,Did you battle a trainer before the Persian problem? [Confused]

- - - - -
Evil
Villians
Is
Lemons

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.