The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Hidden Power & DV's - Please Help

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hidden Power & DV's - Please Help
Arcanine059
Farting Nudist
Member # 2363

Member Rated:
posted 03-22-2002 08:20 PM      Profile for Arcanine059   Email Arcanine059   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know Hidden Power has something to do with DV's (don't know what the correlation is but that's not what I'm going to ask).

Anyway, my question is what is the code to make a Pokemon have a specific Hidden Power of my choice? For example, if I want my Espeon to have Hidden Power Fire, what is the code that allows me to make it HP Fire specifically? **By the way, this is for Pokemon Silver** (If you have the time, please post the other codes that make it HP Grass, Water, etc). Thanks in advance! [Wink]

- - - - -
"Oh that hit just the right SPOT!!!" -Ted Lewis, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 announcer

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 03-23-2002 03:31 PM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For SILVER/GOLD:
01xx3FDA
01FF40DA

Alright. First one is for attack/defense, second is for speed and special, just take FFs there because that gives you max speed/special and a 70 power Hidden Power.

Now, plug in the following digits into the first code for the sopecific Type of Hidden Power:
FF - Dark
FE - Dragon
FD - Ice
FC - Psychic
EF - Electric
EE - Grass
ED - Water
EC - Fire
DF - Steel
DE - Ghost
DD - Bug
DC - Rock
CF - Ground
CE - Poison
CD - Flying
CC - Fighting

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.