next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Hidden Power

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hidden Power
Arcanine059
Farting Nudist
Member # 2363

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2002 07:44 PM      Profile for Arcanine059   Email Arcanine059   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the gameshark code to make your Pokemon's Hidden Power become whatever you want it to be? Like if I wanted my Jolteon's Hidden Power (Fire) to become Hidden Power Grass, what code would I need to do this?

- - - - -
"Oh that hit just the right SPOT!!!" -Ted Lewis, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 announcer

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kid Vid2
I am a tub of earwax.
Member # 2514

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 09:26 AM      Profile for Kid Vid2   Email Kid Vid2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The element and power a Pokemon's Hidden Power uses depends on its DVs. The max genes for a 70 Grass power HP is 14 in Attack and Defense, and 15 in Speed and Special. So, this should work:

Crystal: (If they don't work, replace the first 0 on BOTH codes with a 9)
01EEF4DC
01FFF5DC

G/S: Uh, I don't know the DV mod codes for Gold/Silver. Find them, then plug EE in the first code, and FF in the second.

- - - - -
Clecky: waiting for things while on acid is weird
Clecky: beccause
Clecky: i lost that train of thought

From: cardbord box :((((((((((((( | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jolt135
Farting Nudist
Member # 1974

Member Rated:
posted 01-18-2002 04:53 PM      Profile for Jolt135   Author's Homepage   Email Jolt135   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
01EE3FDA and 01FF40DA.

Plug in FF's in the 10 variables preceding these, and you'll get fully boxed.

And plug in FF's in the 4 variables following it, and you have fully PP Up'd moves.

DA35-DA44. The Ultimate 16-Byte Block.

From: Woodbridge, VA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.