The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Help me edit may Mew, please...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me edit may Mew, please...
Kodachi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2461

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 08:34 PM      Profile for Kodachi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought I was trading my Machamp for an official Mew, but sadly I was not I was wondering if anyone had the codes to make my Mew a true one. To do so I need a code to make his OT name LINKE and have whatever ID number it needs to be the real thing. Does anyone have these codes for Gold or Blue versions? I really need help with this. All help is appreciated, thank you all very much.

- - - - -

psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 09:33 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im notsure, but it think you need a certificate of authenticity or sumptin to use that mew in a battle at an official nintendo turni b/c when I got mine, they gave me a certificate with mew's ID number.

You can clone a pokemon easly, its harder to correctly clone a phisical thing me thinks

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 09:47 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Dvs are something like 8, 0, 11, 6

The Original trainer name can be LUIGIE, you shouldn't need a certificate as long as you get the DVs right... no one will refute your claim that it's official if the stats are so low

Kodachi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2461

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 10:36 PM      Profile for Kodachi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is the code to make it have an OT name of LUIGIE? This is what I need ^_~ A code to modify the ID# to a correct one would also be very beneficial. Thanks for the replies and please continue ^_^

- - - - -

the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 01-14-2002 11:20 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure on what the gameshark codes are for R/B/y, but I got some info to make your Mew the same as an offical one.

OT: LINKE
ID#: 45013

Mew's DVs: Attack - 10, Defense - 1,
Speed - 12, Special - 5, HP - 5

As for your codes try using the search option on the forum, limit your search to Shakari Tower, and type in Mew, you should find it then. I'm just too lazy to do all the work for you. J/K. Good luck!

- - - - -
"When I want to feel smart I read TPM, when I want to feel dumb I read AZ." ~ Thom Burr

Kodachi
Farting Nudist
Member # 2461

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2002 04:59 PM      Profile for Kodachi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the help everyone. I found the code to change the OT name, but cannot find a code to change the ID# to 45013(thanks the Newbie). If anyone knows the code to change my Mew's ID# to 45013, I would greatly apreciate it. Thank you.

- - - - -

the Newbie
Farting Nudist
Member # 1557

Member Rated:
posted 01-15-2002 09:08 PM      Profile for the Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kodachi, I think I found the code that you need for the changing the OT#, but it for G/S.

01??30DA
01??31DA

To get ID# 45013, you'll want to enter the codes as follows:

01AF30DA
01D531DA

Note: Make sure Mew is the first pokemon in your party.

Hope this helps, if not let me know.

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: the Newbie ]

- - - - -
"When I want to feel smart I read TPM, when I want to feel dumb I read AZ." ~ Thom Burr

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2002 02:24 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mew is a cool Pokémon, back in RBY Heyday, Mew was on my team (an offical one mind you...)

- - - - -
"It was all ugly lookin too, like my cousin Leroy..." -Janitor on a mess in the bathroom

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2002 10:44 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kodachi, you better edit the right ID No, DV's and Owner and steal someone's certificate because if someone finds out you don't have an official Mew, they'll probably be pissed...and you don't want that to happen...

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zapdos
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 2537

Member Rated:
posted 02-09-2002 01:40 PM      Profile for Zapdos        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eh who cares about an offcial Mew when you can have a gamesharked Mew, really if you were gonna gameshark a Mew give it max stats and max dv's even if you have an offcial Mew it'd be better to change it's dv's to max as an offcial Mew is weak. so there's no use in going thru the trouble of changing the ID Number and all (and yes you would need a certificate to use a Nintendo Mew) so you'd be better off sharking a max Mew.

- - - - -
Hmmm signature ehhh I can't think of one right now

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.