The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » what to do?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what to do?
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2001 10:37 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, your in a nintendo turni.

your opponant has a self built team (with the pale white skin to prove it)

do you ppl feal guilty about using a team that took you 5 minets to create agenst a home grown origonal? and what if he asks you if you shark, what do you say?

I dont wanna get into the "Sharking morality" debate but just ppls opinoins

just curious...

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 11-28-2001 10:50 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't have a GameShark, but I'm thinking about getting one, so...

I personally wouldn't feel guilty. I purposely wouldn't put my team at max stats anyway (so I wouldn't get caught -- this is a Nintendo tourney, after all :P) so I'd think, as far as battling goes, it's even. And if I could get in, I'd do whatever it takes to win. There'll probably be other good Sharking trainers there too, and I don't want to be at a disadvantage.

I'd deny it, in the case that he thinks Sharkery (even under inarguably fair rules -- I only do what's legal in the game, not max DV's, etc.) is cheating. And seeing as this is a Nintendo tourney, there'll be lots of people like that who don't even understand legal sharking.

- - - - -
I'm a closet Pokémon fan -- all evidence I like Pokémon is locked away in my closet.

Fractyl
Farting Nudist
Member # 1311

Member Rated:
posted 11-29-2001 02:43 AM      Profile for Fractyl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't feel guilty, I catch wild pokemon and use my GS to get them to level 100, no GS stat pumping or tweaking.

I shark pokemon to capture and movesets, no stats

- - - - -
I pretty much agree with Fractyl. -- Porygone

From: Wetlands of Langley B.C. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-30-2001 03:02 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't directly shark DVs on a Poké to use in an offical battle. The worst I would do is give a Pokémon a move back that it could've learned but forgot/didn't learn before.

So, I know this doesn't want to get into the moral thing, but, I guess I might feel bad, I'm not sure.... I don't like to create Pokés out of thin air to battle with offically.

- - - - -
"We just tease someone until they have an eating disorder."

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.