The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Offical MEW stuff

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Offical MEW stuff
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2001 12:06 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for the Original trainer name and the Hex values therein of an official Nintendo MEW given away on the East Coast Tour two years ago, if anyone knows (Case sensitive, please). And what are those DVs of "official" Mews again??? I wouldn't need to ask this, but all of my official MEWs are back on my Red Cart in Denver, and so it seems that I need to spawn some new ones. Thanks for any help you can lend!
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2001 02:36 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Official Mew DVs-

Attack - 10
Defense - 1
Speed - 12
Special - 5

And I think the names are just Nintendo characters with an E on the end for Eastern ones. IE LINKE, YOSHE, or something like that.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
psykloak1
Farting Nudist
Member # 2275

Member Rated:
posted 11-20-2001 03:01 PM      Profile for psykloak1   Author's Homepage   Email psykloak1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My official mew's OT name was linke. they gave us a cerifacate of authenticity, you might need that if you wanns use mew in official ninteno battles.

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: psykloak1 ]

- - - - -
-psyk
NeptuneCircle.com

MoonDust
unregistered

posted 11-20-2001 06:46 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mine was also Linke...but my friend had Luigi
IP: Logged
DarkPersian
Farting Nudist
Member # 898

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2001 08:32 AM      Profile for DarkPersian   Author's Homepage   Email DarkPersian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got a Luigi Mew. But that was also from the very first weekend of the very first tour stop in which they were giving away Mews.
Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2001 11:28 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Mew is YOSHIBB. I'm not entirely sure if it's legit or not as I got it from a kid who got it from a whole other chain of kids, but the stats are right.

And thus, every Official Mew in Newfoundland had Fly. ;_; This was back in RBY time, too. Mega Punch, Fly, Mimic, and something else bloody stupid.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2001 03:58 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UIRU! That may shed some light on my Mew (plus where yours came from)...

I have earned Mew from two different places, an offical thing at Toys R Us and one at a Mall Tour.

The Mew from Toys R Us had a trainer name of YOSHIRA

[I'm kinda sure that's it]

I thought it was someone's name, someone named Yoshira who invented Pokémon or worked on it or something, but, maybe that's not the case at all, maybe all Toys R Us ones are YOSHI and then two letters corresponding to the store it came from.

The Mew I got from the mall tour was named LINK something or somethin like that...

Xenesis Xenon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2188

Member Rated:
posted 11-30-2001 07:38 AM      Profile for Xenesis Xenon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The ones in the Australian poketour had the Ot: AUS
Original huh.....

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.