The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Working Crystal codes sure are hard to find

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Working Crystal codes sure are hard to find
10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 10-15-2001 11:45 PM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A lot of posted crystal codes just don't work, namely the ones for stat experience...

Poor me.....

So there isn't a trick to convert gold/silver to crystal?

Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2001 09:21 PM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
$@%#@#% I hate my Gameshark. First off, I used a code like 2 or 3 months ago to get Shiny pokemon, cause I wanted to see what the shinies would look like on color, since I had just gotten a GBC. Then, all was fine till about a week ago. All of a sudden, one of my boxes is holding 43 pokemon, and another is holding 84. When they were in fact holding like three or four. It changed all the moves of my pokemon in my boxes. I have a lvl 100 Moltres with Bubble, and that's the only guy left that survived it. The others from my old team were all wiped out. This sucks! Now, not only do I have to raise a whole new team. My gameshark is coming apart and does not want to work. So I have to start a new game, buy a new gameshark and try to get back to where I was. I repeat again... THIS SUCKS!!!

- - - - -
The poster formerly known as Mew72584
Email:jared_van_ausdal@hotmail.com
AIM: Jared0169
"Boy, they were big on crematoriums, weren't they?" -President George H.W. Bush on a tour of Auschwitz in 1987
"This is Azure Heights. It happens." -SDShamsel

From: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Dark Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 1289

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2001 07:24 PM      Profile for Dark Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Um, can't help with conversions...But I can give you a link to codes that worked for me with my Gameshark 2.1 and my crystal version...Pokémon Crystal Version GameShark Codes

If they don't work, I'd consider getting a new gameshark...

From: I hope you explode violently tomorrow. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
theclaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2001 06:05 AM      Profile for theclaw   Author's Homepage   Email theclaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Getting codes for Pokemon Green in even harder! I want the code to edit a Pokemon's name.

Here is something interesting about Green:
Use Gameshark to contact Missingno.
Go to the hall of fame.
It should be messed up by now.
Look at each of the messed up names carefully.
There should be some ENGLISH letters in a few of the names!

I discovered this using my own green version. I looked at no technical documents or FAQs before doing this. If you don't like green...

- - - - -
Come to my web site at http://geocities.com/theclaw135 . My message board is at http://pub081.ezboard.com/btheclaw135selectriccastle.

From: Pokemon World | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.