The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Has anyone actually found...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone actually found...
kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 10-08-2001 12:23 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
... a GS code for where Raikou, Entei, and Suicune would be?

The way I see it, since they can be only be at one place at a time, they should be easy to search for and get.

DarkPersian
Farting Nudist
Member # 898

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2001 01:34 PM      Profile for DarkPersian   Author's Homepage   Email DarkPersian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know any codes but I do know if you trade over an outside Raikou, Entei, and Suicune then they will appear in your Pokedex and then you can track what area they are in. Of course that only helps if you have a friend or another game pak with Raikou, Entei, and Suicune captured.
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 10-08-2001 05:58 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is something at poccil's site
http://www.poccil.f2s.com

About the location of where the dogs will be or run to or something, but, it's maybe like complicated hex or somethin that even he hasn't decoded, but, maybe if you could ask Meowth and show him the data that poccil has, or better yet, just ask Meowth346, he knows all kindz of stuff that he hasn't uploaded yet...

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 10-09-2001 12:51 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.poccil.f2s.com/games/gs/guides/legendary.shtml

There's the actual research

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 10-09-2001 06:28 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's what I thought of. Since RES goes to an adjacent route when you enter or exit a building, city, or changing routes, you'd just do exactly that and do a NE search each time. Then you would narrow your choices down to three: one for each of RES. Then, by applying a watch cheat, you can determine the specific values of the xx.

I'm just wondering if anyone had done that already.

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 10-12-2001 05:37 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MK: ...maybe if you could ask Meowth and show him the data that poccil has...

something tells me meowth346 already has this data.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.