While using the Dig to anywhere code, I put in these bytes - 0B15. If you're lucky, it takes you to the POKéCOM ADMINISTRATION OFFICE. Here's all of the text I found.
1. First Scientist - POKéCOM CENTER and MOBILE CENTER were built to satisfy demands for trades and battles with trainers far away and total strangers.
2. PC - The ADMINISTRATION OFFICE received an e-mail. It says...
... ... ... ...
To the POKÉCOM CENTER staff. Wireless communication has enabled POKéMON trainers to interact across the nation. Let's keep working for the day when all trainers in the world can link without barriers!
3. PC - It's a notice about how MOBILE ADAPTERS are to be used. (Gibberish for a menu afterwards, but the selections are translated. See 4 and 5.)
4. There's a POKéCOM CLUB upstairs in any POKéMON CENTER. There you can battle or trade with a friend far away by using a MOBILE ADAPTER. To link up, your friend must have the same kind of MOBILE ADAPTER as you. (This confirms what Meowth346 said about needing the same colour of mobile adapter as the person on the other side.)
5. To use the TRADE CORNER or read the POKéMON NEWS, you need to phone the MOBILE CENTER. You must register at the MOBILE CENTER before connecting there. (Fairly self explanatory. But what is the POKéMON NEWS? Can anyone tell me?)
6. PC - It's a notice about using the phone... (More menu gibberish. Same as number 3. See 7 and 8.)
7. Please ensure that your phone and MOBILE ADAPTER are properly linked. Please make sure the wireless phone signal is strong. Don't touch or hang up the phone while linking. (Nice of them to tell us.)
8. If the server is busy, it may not be possible to log on. If so, please call back later. If you are unable to log on or don't understand the error messages, call a support center or read the instructions. (That last one's probably to ease the pain of tech support call operators. )
9. Second Scientist - When you linked with someone by mobile phone for the first time, weren't you impressed? When my first try worked, I was so impressed I got the shakes!
10. Third Scientist - They were able to build this huge facility thanks to advances in wireless technology.
Well, aren't you happy I uncovered more of this? However, when you leave the admin office, you go straight to the stairs of the Goldenrod Pokémon Centre, and can't get back in unless you do the code again. Does anyone (Especially Meowth346) have the bytes to dig into the rest of the PCC?
- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K