The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » More Mobile Adapter Shiznots And Flim-Flams

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Mobile Adapter Shiznots And Flim-Flams
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 03:15 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While using the Dig to anywhere code, I put in these bytes - 0B15. If you're lucky, it takes you to the POKéCOM ADMINISTRATION OFFICE. Here's all of the text I found.

1. First Scientist - POKéCOM CENTER and MOBILE CENTER were built to satisfy demands for trades and battles with trainers far away and total strangers.

2. PC - The ADMINISTRATION OFFICE received an e-mail. It says...
... ... ... ...
To the POKÉCOM CENTER staff. Wireless communication has enabled POKéMON trainers to interact across the nation. Let's keep working for the day when all trainers in the world can link without barriers!

3. PC - It's a notice about how MOBILE ADAPTERS are to be used. (Gibberish for a menu afterwards, but the selections are translated. See 4 and 5.)

4. There's a POKéCOM CLUB upstairs in any POKéMON CENTER. There you can battle or trade with a friend far away by using a MOBILE ADAPTER. To link up, your friend must have the same kind of MOBILE ADAPTER as you. (This confirms what Meowth346 said about needing the same colour of mobile adapter as the person on the other side.)

5. To use the TRADE CORNER or read the POKéMON NEWS, you need to phone the MOBILE CENTER. You must register at the MOBILE CENTER before connecting there. (Fairly self explanatory. But what is the POKéMON NEWS? Can anyone tell me?)

6. PC - It's a notice about using the phone... (More menu gibberish. Same as number 3. See 7 and 8.)

7. Please ensure that your phone and MOBILE ADAPTER are properly linked. Please make sure the wireless phone signal is strong. Don't touch or hang up the phone while linking. (Nice of them to tell us.)

8. If the server is busy, it may not be possible to log on. If so, please call back later. If you are unable to log on or don't understand the error messages, call a support center or read the instructions. (That last one's probably to ease the pain of tech support call operators. )

9. Second Scientist - When you linked with someone by mobile phone for the first time, weren't you impressed? When my first try worked, I was so impressed I got the shakes!

10. Third Scientist - They were able to build this huge facility thanks to advances in wireless technology.

Well, aren't you happy I uncovered more of this? However, when you leave the admin office, you go straight to the stairs of the Goldenrod Pokémon Centre, and can't get back in unless you do the code again. Does anyone (Especially Meowth346) have the bytes to dig into the rest of the PCC?

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-01-2001 05:43 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth346 probably does have the codes to do all that and a whole lot more, but, knowing him, he wouldn't tell them to "us"...

-MK

P.S. Manuel Calavera, good work finding that about the dig thing

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 09-02-2001 09:23 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gad, I just found out! Meowth346 has a movie of this on his site! But I didn't go there until afterwards to find out more... and he has loads more stuff on his site that's all translated... including something called Pidgey Mail.

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2001 01:52 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of the kids in the game tells you about that somewhere, I think...

Anyway, he says that he attached mail to a Pidgey and traded it to a stranger. If everyone did that, people could get all kinds of mail. He calls it Pidgey Mail, or somethin like that...

Anyway, it's nothing special, he's just giving the idea out to attach mail to Pokémon you trade with strangers...

-MK

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 09-04-2001 02:05 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(This is directly from the Crystal Game itself, but, it's just not reachable, at least not without a gameshark or mobile adapter...

I thought up a fun new thing for the TRADE CORNER!
I make a PIDGEY hold MAIL, then
put it up for trade for another one!
If everyone did that, MAIL could
be traded with all sorts of people!
I call it PIDGEY MAIL!
If it becomes popular, I might
make lots of new friends!

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.