The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Sakaki Tower   » Bringing Back Snorlax

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bringing Back Snorlax
Psybro
Half Psyduck. Half Slowbro. All cop.
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 08-19-2001 06:37 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What was the code to restore Snorlax to his wild encounter places in R/B/Y, and does such a code exist in G/S?
From: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 02:36 PM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know that the code WILL exist somewhere, but may I ask why do you want it? If it's for catching it, then you can just use the catch anything code. Although, are you looking for the text and events that happen before it? If you are, then... you're on your own! *runz*

- - - - -
Gates is the Saddam Hussein of the consumer technology world. ~ Mr.K

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 04:07 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just want to try and catch one with good DVs without feeling as guilty as if I just sharked one outright.

That is, of course, ridiculous, and I will abandon the idea altogether.
I'd still be interested in knowing the codes.

- - - - -
[img]http://greatomega.homestead.com/files/clam.jpg[/img]

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 04:45 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe this can help. This is a gameshark code for Gold/Silver.

It is the "reverse" of what you're looking for. This makes Snorlax that is already there, go away. So in other words it gets RID of Snorlax, but, maybe someone who knows what they are doing could reverse engineer this code to make it make Snorlax come back...

01CCA5D8

If you already have a Snorlax, instead of sharking him back to his resting spot and trying to catch a good DV one, just do some breeding with a Ditto till you get a good one. With the right Ditto, each egg will have a 50% chance of having perfect Defense and Special DV. Just shove Snorlax in there with a Ditto that has a Defense DV of 15 and a Special DV of either 7 or 15...

Each egg will be a Snorlax that automatically gets a Defense DV of 15.

A Special DV of either 7 or 15.

Attack will be random (0-15)
and so will Speed (0-15)

Good Luck,
-MK

Psybro
Member # 290

Member Rated:
posted 08-21-2001 06:23 PM      Profile for Psybro   Email Psybro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eh, I need to have one with good DVs in the next 8 days. Doubt I can do it by then breeding.

I think I'll just shark one with good-but-not-max DVs. Something like 13/14/5/10.

MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 08-23-2001 05:37 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can surely do it. I got the Eevee I wanted on just my third egg.

-MK (or somethin like that)

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.